Summer time flowering with heat problems need help

• Thread starter Eclipted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DougV

BearWater, no carbon filters. My nearest neighbor is a half mile away and my barn smells dang good.

I’m a crappy photographer, forgive me, but so you can see…

Outdoor grow, nearest neighbor’s house is way down there.
IMG 0692

Clones, Captain Junky, Black Maple #22, and White Widow XTRM, a rehabbing Peace Lily, and tomato plants. A 100 gallon stock tank with sump pump, cause I’m too old to carry water, and a 32g Brute filled with whatever I’m using most.

IMG 0670

IMG 0671

Rest follows.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
BearWater, no carbon filters. My nearest neighbor is a half mile away and my barn smells dang good.

I’m a crappy photographer, forgive me, but so you can see…

Outdoor grow, nearest neighbor’s house is way down there.
View attachment 2161769
Clones, Captain Junky, Black Maple #22, and White Widow XTRM, a rehabbing Peace Lily, and tomato plants. A 100 gallon stock tank with sump pump, cause I’m too old to carry water, and a 32g Brute filled with whatever I’m using most.

View attachment 2161772

View attachment 2161773

Rest follows.
Awesome setup Doug! Thanks for sharing : ) man that patch is sweet! And the neighbor situation is that of dreams for me hahaha!!!

D

DougV

Veg/seedling tent, exterior showing exhaust fan, inside I won’t bother, it’s empty with lights hanging.

IMG 0688

Flowering tent. 8” exhaust, 848 CFM only screen covering intake, no ducting at all, I’m lazy and just stuck it in the opening. It’s directed down and way from the plants. Then up top the two 6 inch fans, both 420 CFM, ducted out only.

IMG 0681
IMG 0682
IMG 0683
IMG 0687
IMG 0684

E

Eclipted

Just came here to say that unfortunately the ac unit and active air system just isn’t enough. I believe the problem lies in the shed just not being sealed enough. Too many gaps for hot air to get into. Ground level temps were 80 and the tent was at 85. My vegging plants seem to handle this no problem. Luckily I have a buddy who’s house I can move the grow too. He’s got a sealed off garage with a window where I can plug in the portable and actually have a decent result I think. Multiple fans inside for air circulation and we should be good. I’ll buy a bigger portable if needed. At this point I’m 1000$ in and the plants are huge. Gonna completely fill out my tent especially with the stretch. I’m looking to get a pretty large harvest and don’t want to lose it all to some heat. I’d veg them longer but just don’t have the room unfortunately

Top Bottom