Sun shine on colorado !!!

• Thread starter sunsimulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunsimulator

HEY HEY HEY ....

Well yall this is why i been away for so long!!!! I got residential rights in Colo. Got all my paper work completed .. I AM A LEGAL Bronco .
I may throw a July 4th party for the Medical card holders to come take a look at what will be a common product for a CERTAIN dispencery.. I am really excited about this place ,, and I will be able to work more on my seed lines .
So i see lots t come for Colorado...

eyecandi

eyecandi

nice, need better seed stock available locally. after tests I won't run Cent.Seeds again. the other won't return emails .. don't get that one. hit me up

S

sunsimulator

Thanks for the Colo welcome..

What a great State . I love seeing Pikes Peak .. I am from the east and them are some MASSIVE mountains .. Just breath taking to look at .. Not to mention Garden of the Gods . If your into ROCKS it is an amazing thing to look at up close and personal ..

ET thanks buddy .. Sometime u just gotta pick up the surf board and go ride a wave .. Even if it is a long drive to the beach!!! ya kno wwhat im sayin bro? lol

Shit i almost want to throw a " IM HAPPY TO BE HERE PARTY "" lol.

E

E.T.

co is one of my favorite places to be....refreshing. glad you found your place homey! look forward to all that you do...

M

mysophilia

Woot , nice to see ya again Sun... Glad to hear ya got your ducks in a row buddy!! Now its time to see ya make Co a danker state !!

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Welcome to a great state. I've been here almost ten years, and I'm seriously startin to think that this is the best state in the union. Sounds like you have a little more to offer than the avg Caliboy that's been movin' out here. Start beatin it up

What kind of genetics are you gonna be workin' with? I have not heard any good reviews on Centennial Seeds, unless you love nanners. There is one other local seed co that is about to drop some sick shit

S

sunsimulator

Woot , nice to see ya again Sun... Glad to hear ya got your ducks in a row buddy!! Now its time to see ya make Co a danker state !!

Great to see u also MYSO .
I already showed some fellow card holders some product.. It was like that time we were skiing I fire up that joint of " 7up" that shit is a 3 round knock out king!!! This I had was candy lips .. they were crippled.. 3 rounds.
There are some great products out here .. So i can wait to see where my product stands with the medical comm.
SO FAR THE REVIEWS ARE GOOD! :confused0054:

S

sunsimulator

Welcome to a great state. I've been here almost ten years, and I'm seriously startin to think that this is the best state in the union. Sounds like you have a little more to offer than the avg Caliboy that's been movin' out here. Start beatin it up

What kind of genetics are you gonna be workin' with? I have not heard any good reviews on Centennial Seeds, unless you love nanners. There is one other local seed co that is about to drop some sick shit

Hey buddy Thanks for the warm welcome .. COLORADO simply AMAZING!!!
What the deal is I am a consulting firm .. I have been hired to improve product, profits,, and make a streamlined better business . They will be offering my seed line product to medical card holders.They will not be selling seeds but , They will have some of the best from my seed lines as I will be consulting with the dispencery. They will be making the product like it has always been made..

To name a few they will be having ..
Candy lips
7up
SOURSLUT x SUNSOUR
SOUR GIRL
Chemdog #4
ECSD the real clone only
Chemdog D
Original Bubblegum
Strawberry Deisel X DEEP CHUNK
MENDO PURP X SUNSOUR x SOURSLUT

We will be having much more than listed.. thats just the short list . lol

I hope to see some of you at a few parties!!!! . Would love to see what and how others are doing what they do !

coloradochem

coloradochem

welcome home sun!!! I lived here my whole life its a great state i could never live ne where else, I dont even like going on vacation outta state... Cant wait to come check out your shop

S

sunsimulator

welcome home sun!!! I lived here my whole life its a great state i could never live ne where else, I dont even like going on vacation outta state... Cant wait to come check out your shop

Thanks BRO!!!

I think i finialy found a place to hang my hat!!! Can u believe these ppl here like ppl like us!!!! Were I am from that is being a criminal!!!! I like these ppl lol... Hell i feel they gonna likeme to ! I HOPE SO ANYWAY!

Hey buddy keep ya ears open around July or so !!! Can't wait to meet some of you fine ppl here !

DSC00327_Large_.JPG

DSC00270_Large_.JPG

D

DoobyScoo

Just keep a low profile in the Springs.
Cops are still cowboys out there, and you're an Indian.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Good to have you on board in CO!
Shoot me a pm..would love to compare notes with you one of these days....
dr. evil

Onespark

Onespark

Welcome to Colorado! Glad you are taking advantage of all the amazing things to do and see here. Dank looking strain list. Can't wait to try some of those. You appear to be a very valuable addition to the "scene". Happy gardening!:)

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Welcom friend. We have had a few farmer gatherings in the past and they all went great. Some of my best friends are guys on here. We'll be doing some BBQs and get togethers this summer, again. Hope to see you there!

S

SoCoMMJ

Just keep a low profile in the Springs.
Cops are still cowboys out there, and you're an Indian.

It's the DA, Dan May that's the problem. He isn't buying into all this marijuana regulation jibberish.

G

greenbdman

7up??? that must be some new ish eh. Candy Lips, now theres a strain I've been after ever since I smoked it. Straight dumb weed, shit will bring ur IQ down drastically lol. I still got STINKY on lock homie.

Top Bottom