Sun shines on the Hill.......Med garden Journal

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

Yep this harvest is going to be fucking huge, no doubt about it! I had three females that were over 8 ft tall and I got a little over three pounds!! i can wait to see this one played out!!!!

S

Subcool

August 4

Today I have a special Treat for you!
MzJill made the trip with me to give the shots perspective and the garden some added beauty.

Before we get to some really cool shots I'd like to thank KA, To be able to have this kind of access to a garden of this caliber is better to me than actually growing it!

I am learning the garden slowly and I have made a few mistakes in labeling but we will fix it before its all over

First the farmer looks over his work and takes in the smells.

Pistils Perch
This has become a tradition but only in good fun. Pistils is our friend and we really do wish he could be here even though were busting his balls a bit.
Its only cause we care!

Thats a Joint of Space Queen in MzJills hand!

My Cannabis Goddess and Jack the Ripper

This thing is going to be massive

TheBOsssGarden
ODCaug4
ODCaug4a
ODCaug4b
ODCaug4c
ODCaug4d
ODCaug4e
ODCaug4f
ODCaug4g
ODCaug4h
S

Subcool

More ODC

The seed plant was started from Seed from the memorial day party.
I am blown away by the stem its most likely Agent Orange.

The Plants
It is however all about the Ganja!!

I love visiting the ODC

ODCaug4i
ODCaug4j
ODCaug4k
ODCaug4l
ODCaug4m
ODCaug4n
ODCaug4o
ODCaug4p
ODCaug4q
ODCaug4r
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW , Everything has gotten large :)

E

esben

beautiful bro! plants looks just better with nice ppl in the image to!

I

InPotItrust

Very nice garden bro!I know u must relax in there all day.

S

Subcool

meanwhile back at the Corral

We had a magnificent trip to the garden yestarday and waited till late in the afternoon so we could relax and burn a few with ODC.
There is something about this spot that makes me feel very alive and also at peace with the universe. It is surely my favorite place to get high.

Also featured are some garden shots.
Thanks ODC for letting me take pictures of your incredible garden and letting Jill and I hang out there anytime we want!

Tokes
Tokes2
Tokes3
Tokes4
Gardencrop
Gardencrop2
Gardencrop3
Gardencrop4
Gardencrop5
Gardencrop6
S

Subcool

The girls of Summer

Here is a full list of whats growing

JTR
Proud Mary
Choc Chunk
Romulan
The Flav
Dannyboy
Cali O
Great White Shark
Cheese
Blueberry
Bubba Kush
Urkle
Agent Orange
Purple Kush
Space Queen

CropBlueberry
CropBubba
CropCalio
CropCalio2
CropCheese
CropDannyboy
CropGWS
CropFlav
CropGWS2
CropProud mary
S

Subcool

Jtr

This is one of my favorite plants to watch grow up outdoors

It simply wont get this big indoors no matter how long you veg.
The UVB and UVA in sunshine really makes the stems get huge

Romulan is going to blow OCD's mind we get 6-8 ounces off her indoors. This thing is going to rocket up around august 20th when the stretch starts

CropJTR
CropJTRa
CropJTRb
GWSstem
Memmix
CropRom
CropRom2
P

ProGroWannabe

Masterful update Sub!! Thanks again for takin the time, man.

S

Subcool

The Potent Pot-Tent

After 3 days without sleep at Hempfest and coming home to a full in bloom male in the Breeding room and completing that project It was really nice to wake to a grey cloudy cool day and head up to the Corral and see how much the plants have grown in 8 days. We have had a few of these dark cooler days and ODC thinks this will help kick start there blooming cycle.

He has mixed up several pounds of micro and quanos and making a concentrate he will spray them with a standard garden pass through sprayer like miracle grow uses.
He will then treat the Blackberrys and all plants with Lemon juice to drop the PH and kill any spores lurking around.

ODC tells me the plants love the slight PH drop of lemon water and again he uses the pass through sprayer to apply.

Lets take a look at the progress

The POT TENT full of Potent Pot

Remember when he said they would be touching soon?

Lets meet the ladies up close before the stretch starts

He is going to need a sun roof for the Cali O

Pottent
Pottent2
Pottent3
Pottent4
Pottent5
Pottent6
Pottent7
Pottent8
Pottent9
Pottent10
S

Subcool

Solo Shoots

Were loosing 9 minutes of daylight per day now so they should really go crazy this week.

I am not sure I have made clear that all this weed is given away for free to those in need:ohmy:

Pottent10
Pottent11
Pottent12
Pottent14
Pottent15
Pottent16
Pottent17
Pottent18
Pottent19
Pottent20
E

esben

this made my day bro! cant believe i didnt see this before. high respect! next life im born at that spot!

this is making me very happy to watch, hehe. somehow reminds me on something!

F

FastForward

+1 here.... your shots are the stuff out of my wildest and wettest dreams! I would give almost anything just to be able to smell that place in late flower with all those incredible varieties in there.... I'm drooling at the thought...

R

Resinator

Out doors is so the way to go... you are gonna have a fantastic crop of some great strains. Gratz

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Absolutely awe inspiring stuff Subcool! You have an amazing line-up, and every one of those plants looks happy as could be. Giving it all away is just a massively generous move, Im sure many med users will be in great relief from all of those great strains!

Im tuned into this one...Cant wait to see how they take off in the next few weeks!!

K+
:happy:

R

romulan

That was beyond incredible ! And you give all the medicine to the needy ! I am in need of some Indica seeds for next season ! LOL ! My crop is outdoors but in 4 gallon planters but pales in comparison to that majestic medicinal enchanted forest of yours !

Latest posts

Top Bottom