Sun System Prices

• Thread starter Saint John
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah that's the problem. You can find them listed everywhere but none of them will actually ship. Why i haven't bothered with it too much. Just wait for them to pop up on craigslist for a good price with the glass and snag them.

I cleaned up my pair of blockbusters his summer. Just mild soap and warm water shined back up the reflective aluminum real nice. And cleaned the glass with alcohol. Noticed very few scratches. Amd only a bit of hazing at one corner.

Those big yields i mentioned in my thread were right after that and new bulbs now that i think about it.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
you can also buy new reflective inserts I think or at least you used to be able to

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

If it's the LEC system from SS its because of the reflector. That and Hortilux are the only single 315's I know of that do vert bulb for an even spread on single bulb reflectors (sure there are others). Now how much of a difference does this make? Ehhh can't say since the only horizontal 315's I have are 630 dual bulbs. Have been running the hort's for a while tho and they are great as far as throw and even spread with 3 over a 4x8 for coverage.

As far as size comparison on them. SS on the left. Horti on the right.
View attachment 917652
Is ballast mounted on the ss?

Top Bottom