Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

The man just needs to leave the herb alone, all this non sense cus they don't get to enjoy a piece of the pie...and this pie I'm talking about is nice fat J :cool:
About a month or two ago I heard on the radio that a certain company made a test for cannabis related dui's and they were donated to the police departments in my city along with some others in California

Funk junky

Funk junky

here sun fucked up last night trying to lst one of mine. CRACK shit wheres the tape. just trying pluck courage up to check on her. reckon I got 60-40% chance gonna heal was bad break such is life hey

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Ready to invade your soil!!! These crosses sound awesome, have you ran these before?
Nope they are all testers. Tbh the seeds we got from dna were shit quality. 2 of 6 germed and both males. Kept both those males and crossed it to my Sensi Star x Burmese Kush. I pollenated a bit late but but got about 50 seeds that were a bitch to crack. Started the summer with 5 last year and kept 1 female which I put that same male pollen to. Plant didn't have much smell but kinda earthy chocolate and got hit hard by PM so just ran it out for the seed and destroyed the plant. But by the end was dark purple and suoer frosty with bug fat buds. So now I'm on the hunt with the seeds off that girl.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

here sun fucked up last night trying to lst one of mine. CRACK shit wheres the tape. just trying pluck courage up to check on her. reckon I got 60-40% chance gonna heal was bad break such is life hey
I was in a spin the other morning and knocked the one LSD off tje table and snapped her right in half. Fucking idiot I am

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Dinner with the kids
20170607 195702

One of my staples .. Avo with everything lol
1496858370830 806623002

Funk junky

Funk junky

Look nice bro. Might do something with cheese in it next year. Went off it as everyone does it here and it ain't too discreet. Remember couple years ago matey at work finished some tuti fruity shit he was growing in a shed big plants big buds but looked airy and was still too damp people were chewing his hand off but after smoking it not impressed. He bought it in day before I bought my cheese in people didn't inspect it close enough cause smaller nugs and bought the big airy buds. Except my mate and two others. Came in next day and my mate bought everything I had then the others come begging said sorry it's gone. Man they were gutted. If I were to buy a cheese cross I would either buy ugorg #1 or from lady sativa genetics, I know jah Hoover has good cut of the exodus! Few people have the untainted original, the exodus collective done a lot of cheese crosses,

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Yes bruv here too. Cheese is the go to .. but a good cut came in from the UK about 10 years back and yeah its found its way into a lot of gardens. South africa does have a good cheese if you know where to go. I'm tired of it too tbh but I've been playing with these cheese crosses for 6 years now. Lol i need a break.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

I'm running these last seeds in have out over the next few months and do a tissue culture off what I want to keep nd put her to sleep because I guarantee you i will get one. Every run on my cheese crosses has left me and my brother in tears of nostalgia over what we should have kept hahaha. I have this one here labeled diesel dank off a seed i got off our last diesel run. Man that plant was so insanely dank you could here her half a block away. Well we got 4 seeds off the girl and this is one .. if it's anything like it's mom well guhtdam hahaha

Top Bottom