Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ak49

Ak49

Bro im fucking pissed .. The whole day just been in a bad mood lol. Picked up some poison today so fuck em it's on now. 5 still alive of the Shiva Cookies and put down 4 Lemon Pie (Thai x Lemon Cake) in place of the fallen heroes. Once again thanks @Ak49 for those too hehehe. Wanted to wait for summer for them but had to make up a full 9 to bed for flower.
Picked up some extra goodies today
Diatomaceous earth
View attachment 725761 View attachment 725762 View attachment 725763
Some alfalfa pellets. I run em through a nut blender and get a nice fine meal
View attachment 725764 View attachment 725765
Some red sorghum for sprout tea as well as to cook up and compost .. High sugars in this stuff I've read
View attachment 725766
Soaking sorghum for sprout tea
View attachment 725767
Anytime brother. ...

Ak49

Ak49

Sun valley.
My wife went to a local shop and got an eight of cookies and cream.
Bred by Exotic Genetix, Cookies and Cream is a hybrid cross betweenStarfighter and an undisclosed Girl Scout Cookies phenotype... so the best parts of this is that she found a nice seed in one of the buds... that's a fuckin score.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Read good things about exotic .. plant that sucker and see what it does hehe

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Good morning
View attachment 725415

View attachment 725416
Blue cheese View attachment 725417
Not too happy with these Cataract crosses .. one or two I'm watching but for the most part think i'll pass on doing em again.
View attachment 725418
Airpumps all being used so used an old pond pump to circulate and aerate by running a tap type system.
View attachment 725419

Big girls need love too! your greenhouse is looking good brotha, been sitting back watching rather than posting but what not your like on the cataract crosses? god damn rats hope you get em... i got my gnat problem under control and suddenly all over my property ANTS! crwaling out of drain holdes from all sorts of plants...

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Big girls need love too! your greenhouse is looking good brotha, been sitting back watching rather than posting but what not your like on the cataract crosses?

It's taken the smell out of things. I have one super silver cross that kinda smells a little but the nothing I usually get from my ssh. The other cheese kush crosses too.. it just took the funk out. Was a little worried it might but didn't think it would be all this haha. Compared to my.#5s and the clone bed the cata crosses are dud

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Not sure bro.. it was from a plant in my greenhouse that got mixed up when very young in a scare .. it's something Kushy x Cheese something hahaha either Cheesedawg or Cheesus lol but yeah sux on the others but been a good lesson.

jipp

jipp

whats up sun, how are the kids in the green house.. rats fucking with your shit.. death to all rats!

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Bro what's good. I lost my shit and shit the fuck out of one hahaha. Otherwise all cool on the farm this eve. Just been doing a lot of reading refreshing my memory on making EM .. think I'm going to make up a batch soon. Haven't done it in a while and seen a bottle in the health store the other day and another chap out here using it so thought fuck it.. Let me get going on it..
So marching on.. got the traps out and gun loaded and spliffs burning and coffee brewing ..hope you well my man

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

How's them baby's coming along. .
Compost pile looks very alive
Nice work brother you can always tell when someone loves their girl's.
Ey bro.. everything cool. 4 Lemon Pie broke surface and the lone Thai is up. So all good bro .. how's things that side.. that Swazi coming along ?

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Nice! Wonder what the flower time will be on them.. what's it like usually on the Shiva ?

Top Bottom