sunchine mix 4

• Thread starter ar15ville
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sunshine mix#4 is a staple in my garden bro. I never leave home without it. Check all my grows and they were grown with ss#4 and ffof. It's a great product.

T

Trim Reaper

It's the bomb-diggity!! I add 15-20% chunky perlite, and 5% each worm castings, and pure humic. Sunshine has one of the highest CEC ratios of any growing medium. Keep ph 6-6.2 and you will love this stuff.
:joint:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I love the Sunshine Mix..drains well, absorbs great and just a great soil less medium to use.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I also like the Promix HP with mychorrizae added but Sunshine is the shit for the organic mix.

Tex

G

Green Supreme

Word TK, I use love Promix too. I use 8 parts Promix HP: 8 parts perlite: 8 parts peat: 3 parts worm castings. Add 1 tbsp. rapid lime{per gallon of medium} and hydrate {Air bubbled water with Superthrive}and I am ready to go. Good luck. Peace GS

Blaze

Blaze

Sunshine Mix #4 is a good all purpose mix and can be a good base to grow many types of plants. I've used it in the past to start seedlings and lately I've actually been using mixed up with a little earthworm castings, canna coco, xtreme gardening mykos and roots organic soil to grow all my herbs in. In general I think sunshine is a good company their soil mixes have always been very constant over the years IME.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Great thread! I'm thinking about making the switch from canna coco to sunshine mix#4. I remember JoeSchmoe use to rep sunshine mix#4 hard. Hey Tex, do you mix FFOF and sunshine mix#4 together or just use both, but separately?

-Lil Zayne

Top Bottom