Sunrise...Sunset....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
One from a week ago, it was pretty windy so the flowers don't have much detail when u zoom in.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

grow god I love that photo! We have a few areas here like this that were burnt down by forrest fire then the lush beautiful regrowth transformation starts~

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
grow god I love that photo! We have a few areas here like this that were burnt down by forrest fire then the lush beautiful regrowth transformation starts~
Hey thanks mauiinfinity! We've had so much rain this spring that the flowers were blooming everywhere! Km really going to try to get in the high country this month for some more photos!
Those are some beautiful shots of your and @outwest photos! Where were those taken if ya dont mind me asking?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey thanks mauiinfinity! We've had so much rain this spring that the flowers were blooming everywhere! Km really going to try to get in the high country this month for some more photos!
Those are some beautiful shots of your and @outwest photos! Where were those taken if ya dont mind me asking?

@GrowGod that was taken in the Roaring Fork Valley and is the beginning of the elk mountains that run between the RFV (Aspen) and the Gunnisom River Valley (Crested Butte).

outwest

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@GrowGod gorgeous shots! What river is that? If it won't disclose too much about your locale.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@GrowGod gorgeous shots! What river is that? If it won't disclose too much about your locale.
South platte river at the happy meadows campground. It's a popular spot to go tubing down the river:)
Thank you for the compliments!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

I really enjoy this Thread.. we do have some more colorful sunsets then the photo's i posted..
but those were unique as i caught the sun ,right as it was dipping over the Mountain..
Some nice stuff out there ..thanks all for sharing.. :-)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
^^lol yes! A few years ago when Colorado was in a drought and the wildfires were burning holy shit we had some amazing sunsets!!! Amazing how Mother Nature can be so devastating then put on such an amazing show!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Not quite full sunset, but some shots of a storm rolling through right now. Weird year, I haven't seen this much rain down here since I was a kid, like over 20 years ago. Wow, that's weird to say haha.

20150810 195926

20150810 195936

Top Bottom