Sunset Sherbert - Blue Cheese

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Well fuck me..you cant have anything anymore without some other cunt taking your plants..

Thats just fucked me right up..will show pic tomorrow.they couldnt pull them out .
Took that one above in pic.half another ,and half of another one and critical is gone.left half of the fucken thing there and a jim beam hat..fucks sake

Madmax

Madmax

Can admins delete this diary please..or delete me alltogether..

I really dont care which @1diesel1

Cheers max

Last edited:
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Well fuck me..you cant have anything anymore without some other cunt taking your plants..

Thats just fucked me right up..will show pic tomorrow.they couldnt pull them out .
Took that one above in pic.half another ,and half of another one and critical is gone.left half of the fucken thing there and a jim beam hat..fucks sake

Can admins delete this diary please..or delete me alltogether..

I really dont care which @1diesel1

Cheers max
I hope all is well. I was really enjoying your grow!

Phylex

Phylex

Man, I'm sorry to hear that brother. I've been reading along to all of your hard work. That's horrible

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@Rootbound
@logic

Delete this diary please
Bro, deal with it! Make the best of your set back! Seriously we all go through shit like this. Just throwing out this diary is no good for you or all of us! We learn from our mistakes which makes us better in the long run. We all feel your pain and I hope that you can carry on through what these fuckers did to your garden!!

Madmax

Madmax

No mate i want it removed..spose ill have to fork out the 100 bucks to remove it myself.they will most likely come back for the rest.so to help me forget i want it gone buddy...

Madmax

Madmax

All i want is a bit of respect dude and respect i want it gone..if you dont want to do it then no worries i will ask the nxt guy or pay the 100 bucks..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

All i want is a bit of respect dude and respect i want it gone..if you dont want to do it then no worries i will ask the nxt guy or pay the 100 bucks..

That's so f^cked up dude. I'm sooo sorry. As I was catching up I was thinkin "These are some if the best lookin outdoor plants I've ever seen." Is there any that could be recovered? Since I haven't seen pics of the damage I can't even imagine.

When we were still illegal where I live we had a lot of that goin on. They knew we couldn't call the cops and they took advantage. Even a lot of armed robbery during trimming. Back then we didn't hike in the backwoods because we might get caught in a fish-hook or punji trap. Now it's not as much of a problem anymore.

I hope you get legal soon so you have protection under law.

I would request that you reconsider asking to take your grow diary down. Even though those a$$holes wrecked your garden it was still an insanely good grow and I myself learned a lot from you. I know it's little consolation, but I'm a firm believer in "What goes around, comes around", that is good, as well as bad. I hope that good finds a way to fill that empty spot the thieves left in you.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Goodbye friend well be here waiting if life brings you back!

I joined this site to find like minded people the same day my so called business partner/friend/roommate locked me outta my own home and grow. I didnt think I would be growing ever again it's been a good 5 or 6 years but here I am again. I hope karma is on your side now!

Madmax

Madmax

Im not going anywhere dude.but the thread is near done.ive hardly slept since fri.checking whats left every 10 mins.patroling my road armed..ive been going round with mates pulling people out of there houses ..wife cant sleep .a friend up the road was taken to with a machete and forced him get his stash out..
So yeah @1diesel1 im dealing with it..i have a few leads so it will b all a matter of time before i find them,and fuck knows what i will do.yeah they are only plants,but if you fuck me up i will see to it they will b dealt with ..

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Im not going anywhere dude.but the thread is near done.ive hardly slept since fri.checking whats left every 10 mins.patroling my road armed..ive been going round with mates pulling people out of there houses ..wife cant sleep .a friend up the road was taken to with a machete and forced him get his stash out..
So yeah @1diesel1 im dealing with it..i have a few leads so it will b all a matter of time before i find them,and fuck knows what i will do.yeah they are only plants,but if you fuck me up i will see to it they will b dealt with ..
Good lookin dog bro!

Madmax

Madmax

Mack was my best friend..gone now.he would of been great guard dog for plants..never let anyone in yard..heres tyson whos passed away also ..was a real ankle biter but loved kids..
Both did actually..miss them still..been 4 years...
Screenshot 20190325 030450

Madmax

Madmax

Man this weed reeks :D..been 10 days since some low life to take bout half i had growing
so decided to to cut no 1 ss down it got to day 50 still had about another 10 days maybe.
Trics all milky ..couple reasons why is that shes smelling up the place bad and my mind is at ease a little seems i have something if in the event they come back i do have a little bit.
Cant blame me really.cut and wet trimmed it last nite theres about 16 odd ounces there roughly.i wet trimmed it cause these buds are of a leafy structure and would b a little harder slower cutting away from bud on a dry trim...all hanging now and to firm them up i will take down and seperate from the stem and lay it on my laminated floor in grow room to firm the buds up more bout day 4 etc..ive noticed that if you hang to long sometimes the buds stay a little more airyer than wet triming and laying in draw straight away..you guys would know what i mean..my new grow room drys it reasonably fast..just to check ..humidity is bout 57% and 16-17 deg..no fans .just in dark..i will see if i can get to sun for the nxt plant which it will make it day 56..so 8 weeks.normally i go bout 8 1/2 weeks ..there was bout 5 ounces of tops and branches broken and scattered everywhere what scums left behind..i smoked abit of the critacal 2.0 and that smoked up goood.starting hitting me within a couple mins which i enjoyed the ride for about 45 min then .smoothed out for very relaxing but head high stone...very smooth.taste a little like lavender after exhale.little bit of dry mouth then fell to sleep on lounge lol...
20190402 134005
20190402 134248

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Man this weed reeks :D..been 10 days since some low life to take bout half i had growing
so decided to to cut no 1 ss down it got to day 50 still had about another 10 days maybe.
Trics all milky ..couple reasons why is that shes smelling up the place bad and my mind is at ease a little seems i have something if in the event they come back i do have a little bit.
Cant blame me really.cut and wet trimmed it last nite theres about 16 odd ounces there roughly.i wet trimmed it cause these buds are of a leafy structure and would b a little harder slower cutting away from bud on a dry trim...all hanging now and to firm them up i will take down and seperate from the stem and lay it on my laminated floor in grow room to firm the buds up more bout day 4 etc..ive noticed that if you hang to long sometimes the buds stay a little more airyer than wet triming and laying in draw straight away..you guys would know what i mean..my new grow room drys it reasonably fast..just to check ..humidity is bout 57% and 16-17 deg..no fans .just in dark..i will see if i can get to sun for the nxt plant which it will make it day 56..so 8 weeks.normally i go bout 8 1/2 weeks ..there was bout 5 ounces of tops and branches broken and scattered everywhere what scums left behind..i smoked abit of the critacal 2.0 and that smoked up goood.starting hitting me within a couple mins which i enjoyed the ride for about 45 min then .smoothed out for very relaxing but head high stone...very smooth.taste a little like lavender after exhale.little bit of dry mouth then fell to sleep on lounge lol...View attachment 864304 View attachment 864305

I'm glad you were able to recover some. Too bad you can't put in small punji traps cause it would bring law enforcement if they worked. They use these smooth jaw coil spring traps for muskrats where I grew up in the Sacramento river delta. They'd definitely break some toes. Maybe, hmmm?
5155D5 cs2L AC SY400

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I'm glad you were able to recover some. Too bad you can't put in small punji traps cause it would bring law enforcement if they worked. They use these smooth jaw coil spring traps for muskrats where I grew up in the Sacramento river delta. They'd definitely break some toes. Maybe, hmmm?
View attachment 864333
You could set those up in a Tom and Jerry sort of way. Spread em close so as soon as they step on one they will step and dance on the others. Fuck those guys. UNBELIEVABLE :(. This has got me thinking how would a camera have helped?

Madmax

Madmax

Bit of an update..pulled no 2 ss yesterday and the blue cheese.the blue cheese didnt know what it wanted to b ..grew nothing but seed pods for buds with no seeds bar three i found..found a male pollen sac unopened...so the strain is not stable...smokes up okay but looks rubbish..small shit..the 2 blue cheeses up scrub are okay 2 different phenos..good size buds...will pull one or 2 sunday...

Top Bottom