Sunset Sherbert Dwc Grow

• Thread starter Jimbohigh420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

You going for a quick run?? Do you flip yours for 48hrs?
When I got the clones they were already pretty big and starting to show pistols I didn't want to throw it to far into veg so went an hour shorter than usual. so I vegged with the light on 17 hrs for 10 days the pistols opened on like the 6th day so I just switched to 12 when the light turned off at 7 am it didn't turn back on until 7pm

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

And right now the plant on the right is having some root issues not really coming out like the other plant that's why it's kind of droopy prolly gonna throw in some root excelerator tonight

HerbN.Legend

HerbN.Legend

Its probly still coming out of shock, hows the stocks look are they nice and green? Maybe check ur ppm's?

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

Its probly still coming out of shock, hows the stocks look are they nice and green? Maybe check ur ppm's?
That's what I was thinking but the roots are turning a little brown so I think it may have some kind of root rot. But I still see some nice white group starting to come out I just figured better safe than sorry so I'm going to add the root accelerator from House and Garden so that it'll put that nice coating on the roof to keep them healthy

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

That's what I was thinking but the roots are turning a little brown so I think it may have some kind of root rot. But I still see some nice white group starting to come out I just figured better safe than sorry so I'm going to add the root accelerator from House and Garden so that it'll put that nice coating on the roof to keep them healthy
Oops didn't answer ur question ya the stocks still seem pretty green

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully you get those roots situated and back on track bro. That Sunset Sherbert is some tasty medicine for sure. I took a big dab of it the other day for the first time and the terps were excellent. The Strawberry Lemonade OG I had was on point too. Anyways good luck with the grow...

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

Hopefully you get those roots situated and back on track bro. That Sunset Sherbert is some tasty medicine for sure. I took a big dab of it the other day for the first time and the terps were excellent. The Strawberry Lemonade OG I had was on point too. Anyways good luck with the grow...
Ya I have some of the flower it is very tasty. I just added a low dose of roots excelerator hopefully it turns around I will keep u guys updated

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

Here is a pic of both plants roots so u can see the difference and why I am worried. And a pic of how the two ladies are doing today

20170126 234727
20170126 234751
20170126 234831

Latest posts

Top Bottom