Sunset Sherbert Dwc Grow

• Thread starter Jimbohigh420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbN.Legend

HerbN.Legend

Patience is key buddy, this was the first ive heard of that root excelurator and wow that stuff is expensive! U running the silver?

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

I am a huge house and garden fan been using it for 5 years but i would ditch the roots excel. Its great for soil or coco but adding it to the hydro system only caused problems for me. I prefer a sterile system and roots excel has beneficial bacteria. Always gave me root issues in hydro. Now i stick to UC roots which is a sterilizer used start to finish and havent had healthier roots since i switched. I steer clear of anything living with hydro. But if you plan on using that hydroguard dont use uc roots they will cancel out since hydroguard has bacteria as well.

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

The sick plant looks like the roots are getting a little bit better it's pretty slow going but hopefully they come back but the other plant is kicking ass and looks healthy as ever

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

Update the sick plant has nice white roots popping back out the roots excelerator seems ro be helping I also just added some mad farmer oxygenator the health plant is opening up getting ready to start growing flowers

20170202 202659
20170202 202650
20170202 202645
Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

The plants are looking good.. looks like the sick plant root rot issue is gone the plant is still small but the leaves are pointing up and she is looking strong. Also her root mass has come back quickly

20170204 230051
20170204 230043
justiceman

justiceman

The plants are looking good.. looks like the sick plant root rot issue is gone the plant is still small but the leaves are pointing up and she is looking strong. Also her root mass has come back quickly

The girl on the left has looked great since the start! Glad to see the one on the right ended up working itself out with some new pearly white roots. What do you think attributed to the root issue on the smaller one given the same strain and conditions?

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

The girl on the left has looked great since the start! Glad to see the one on the right ended up working itself out with some new pearly white roots. What do you think attributed to the root issue on the smaller one given the same strain and conditions?
Its hard to say it could have been light getting in the bucket somehow or just the clipping had some bacteria on it but seemed like putting the root excelerator in it for a few days then using the oxygenator killed the root rot and it is looking like she's gonna stay smaller but be healthy

Irietime

Irietime

That taller one is getting pretty close to the light. Is that about the distance you like to keep it?

Jimbohigh420

Jimbohigh420

That taller one is getting pretty close to the light. Is that about the distance you like to keep it?
I keep lifting it but it keeps growing like two inches every night try to keep it as close as possible and the light doesn't put off much heat at all but it seems like it's fine so I've been trying to keep it about 4 to 6 inches above the plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom