Sunset Sherbet grow log

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Just wanted to add I've been buying Sunset Sherbert in Seattle and it's the best strain of weed I've ever found.

Does anyone know if they ever released a clone, or can you find it in seed? I haven't grown for a year because I moved, but if I could get a hold of this I'd flip it all back on tomorrow. To expensive to buy $20G but I'd grow the shit out of it.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Just wanted to add I've been buying Sunset Sherbert in Seattle and it's the best strain of weed I've ever found.

Does anyone know if they ever released a clone, or can you find it in seed? I haven't grown for a year because I moved, but if I could get a hold of this I'd flip it all back on tomorrow. To expensive to buy $20G but I'd grow the shit out of it.

Check out seedvaultofca. They have Crockett family farm gear and Crockett has been working with cookie fam and the sunset sherbet. Many good crosses.

I have the GSC, Sherbet and Milado. They are all fantastic! I really like GSC smoke, but grows like crap. The Sherbet might be the best growing elite strain I have grown. I am getting my flowers tested once harvest comes, and I bet they are in the 20% range no problem. Fantastic strain.

T

Tee916

Yes their are clones of it released

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

These girls will be finished in 10 days. Love them colors of fall.View attachment 458687View attachment 458688 View attachment 458689
Very late to the show As usual...I am running some S/S as well...Yes she does kick some aromas out but has been a very finicking one and has fought me the whole way through...just aproaching week 8 with her....She is not a huge yielder but def. put on a show...thanks for sharing me...enjoyed the images...So you run about 9 weeks or so?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Bummer that sucks in potency! Only 14% That was my opinion with cookies cut also. B grade potency at best. Lots of hype.

H

happy b

Check out seedvaultofca. They have Crockett family farm gear and Crockett has been working with cookie fam and the sunset sherbet. Many good crosses.

I have the GSC, Sherbet and Milado. They are all fantastic! I really like GSC smoke, but grows like crap. The Sherbet might be the best growing elite strain I have grown. I am getting my flowers tested once harvest comes, and I bet they are in the 20% range no problem. Fantastic strain.
These sherbet x plat gsc iv got going are vegging as fast as hell.some of the most vigorous strains iv had in a good while.plus the structure has a lot of sativa to it.whats the structure like in the straight sherbet bulldog?im just trying to see if i can work out which way they lean while theyr still in veg.
heres a wee pic of em while still in veg
20151115 140121

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I'm pretty sure I already mentioned this but this grow log is the shit. Ever since I saw some of the epic pictures in here I've wanted a stab at the sherbs. Finally got her today 2 years later. Haha I hope it's cool to post up in here when she finishes...

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

just got a cut of it today too. sux to hear that she's not potent tho. but i have people that were raving about it to me and my guy who picks up wanted me to grow it. so i'm gonna have a go at it. hopefully its a "top shelf mid grade" hoping it's like a gsc. i honestly think gsc is mid grade too. i dont know why people love it so much. when i have other strains that are way more potent. but i dont get paid high dollar anymore so hello mid grades. no one wants to shell out top shelf $$ for true top shelf anymore. so if they want sherbert, GIVE THEM SHERBERT and make them pay for it.

J

JPF 9

I've started growing SS from a clone copped from NoHo's Ho Ho Ho GreenDragon& she's wee little lass compared to the 2XBlue Dream i usually grow here in beautiful dwn.twn. Burbank dark stems, dainty fan leaves! In FF soil watering w/ sea kelp & ph'd water..adding a little PBP transition 3mls To gallon 'cause detecting 'Pre Flowers'..Reponding ok2 LST... This is almost a month..ordered some Seagreen , hoping that really knocks it outta the park! Need tips galore so diving into these threads , thnx!

1472344109018 937995509
Tank707

Tank707

Could always x potency into it,or s1 it and look for more potent individuals with the same smell and taste,does look the part though ,is this clone only too?76
That's what I just did with a few cookie seeds I've had for years and locked a solid yielding cookie that can purple in temps up to 85f. Picking up some sunset sherbet from a good friend next week. I'm a sucker for taste over yield because I enjoy smoking. Looks fire @soaringfast. Through the process of getting particulate pheno of the seed I had to continually just pick the pollen sacks off and strategically pollinate certain areas and regerminate seeds to see how they came out. I've never used the spray but I think I may pick up a bottle to try in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom