Sunset Shertbet (SS) bagseeds.

• Thread starter wetclones510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wetclones510

wetclones510

I recently hand picked thesse seed from a nug that came from a unit of sunset Shertbet. I consumed an HP but only found 16 seeds lol. Only 12 made it and now are doing well but one of them seem to have a genetic mutation, growing a flat stem and very round leafs. It look very interesting so im keeping my closely on that one. Hopefully I find a good pheno out of those 12 seeds and go from there. Im also testing out Inferno OG from clones if anyone have info on that please let me know. thanks for ready!

Sunset shertbet ss bagseeds
Sunset shertbet ss bagseeds 2
Sunset shertbet ss bagseeds 3
Sunset shertbet ss bagseeds 4
Sunset shertbet ss bagseeds 5
Sunset shertbet ss bagseeds 6
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I recently hand picked thesse seed from a nug that came from a unit of sunset Shertbet. I consumed an HP but only found 16 seeds lol. Only 12 made it and now are doing well but one of them seem to have a genetic mutation, growing a flat stem and very round leafs. It look very interesting so im keeping my closely on that one. Hopefully I find a good pheno out of those 12 seeds and go from there. Im also testing out Inferno OG from clones if anyone have info on that please let me know. thanks for ready!
that one describe as having a genetic mutation looks alot like the OGKB GSC cut, which makes me think the OGKB is the thin mint or from the same f1 cross. That one could be the keeper. Make sure you take cuts of those, because you might just have the new elite clone only:D

wetclones510

wetclones510

that one describe as having a genetic mutation looks alot like the OGKB GSC cut, which makes me think the OGKB is the thin mint or from the same f1 cross. That one could be the keeper. Make sure you take cuts of those, because you might just have the new elite clone only:D
I hope its a keeper, I'll veg that one for a bit longer than the rest lol. Im thinking about flipping it to 12/12 at the end of the month hopefully sooner depend on how things goes.

wetclones510

wetclones510

Looks like ogkb fer sho. Run that biotch.
You already know, she veg really slow too. The rest are taking off really fast right now, I just topped them a few hrs ago. does anybody have any information on OGKB?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Use the search function on the site. Or just check makingoos thread gs cookie and friends. Last few pages really distinguish things. Good luck with that duck footed baby

Top Bottom