Sunshine#4 From Bodhi Laid Back Grow Journal

• Thread starter Funk junky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Looking good bro .. sorry bout that pesky neighbour.
Jd looks fucking great man.. far as cbd .. maybe acdc .. think Sin City has a acdc x acdc

Funk junky

Funk junky

Right as a couple of you know I’ve been having hard time. I’m sorry for not finishing thread I will update in bits. Got about a pound of some of the finest high grade I have ever grown bodhi is :fire:. This thread is now just about what I’m fumbling about with before I get out of this house, got some jabbas stash on go with one granddaddy blue female courtesy of mama bear. Let’s hope I get to finish. Cause think gonna be last run living here. Gotta go where grass is greener :ninja:

jipp

jipp

lb of stash would be nice. laughs.

waiting to feed a plant. even PH the food. go me. laughs.

bowls up.

Funk junky

Funk junky

You know I don’t a lot but I sort of know what I’m looking for. That’s not to say I don’t ever but it was just trial and error my water drifts a bit but my nutes normally drop it too correct ph when I do test. Ph of soil seems to top ph of water. If you’re ph is correct in soil it will buffer as long as ph of water ain’t 8.5 to 9.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Chris I ran into old pal of mine you gotta know how to take him is quite load and outspoken. But is good guy spent too long in north London though is good friend but check his Facebook page it’s miles rubini he might look like he stepped out of guy Ritchie film. But I know him well used to get cheese cuttings from him not exodus cut but not too far removed. He not like me I like working in the shadows

jipp

jipp

I don’t ph with soil unless unusually high water ph. But if I see lockout I tinker

yeah its way out of. its in the 8.5 etc.

im pretty s ue that PH drift has caused some problems.l

hey at last i can figure out how t o PH using chemicals. laughs.
i did get a PH pen thing, but not try to use it yet.

i think i need to look into that today.. be faster anyhow id imagine.

Funk junky

Funk junky

What are medium are you growing in at mo Chris cause I’m very into my mycos at the moment and would only consider lowering with natural acidic not phosphorus acid

Funk junky

Funk junky

I would use vinegar or organic cider, but not sure I would bother with 8 to 8.5 as soil can naturally buffer it as long as soil is correct ph which fox farm will be. but there is some debate on this so I see problems I try fix. anyway granddaddy blue from mama bear. Gotta say she done me proud so far thought might be long pheno hunt, but popped two male was stinkiest thing in room smells more than cheese! The female in pics seems very nice not as loud but still similar. My neighbour has the boy as it hurt me to kill it had no qualms over jabbas stash males though straight out the door. The fems I really like though grapefruit at mo

35BD9254 F8EF 4ADC BCAB AEA1CBA47B80
82A4F39E 99DB 459D A56C 553ACB64780F
Funk junky

Funk junky

Will take pictures later of jabbas have 1 Christmas tree, one ball indica like a fountain and 1 in between. As I’m shutting this room down after this one will give neighbour cuts. And if grapefruit stays guy in shop is looking for grapefruit so will see if he wants?

Top Bottom