Sunshine Advanced mix #4

• Thread starter hellaouts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hellaouts

hellaouts

I recently decided to switch from Roots organic soil to the Sunshine Advanced Mix #4. I run 3 gallon smart pots that are hand watered. Between work and hand watering smart pots i am a busy farmer and dont have a ton of time to sift through threads and was wandering if any one could suggest a good diary for me. Thnx dudes

darkmatter

darkmatter

the bales are a good deal and add some coco blocks, good bang for your buck on cu. ft. im useing straight #4 and a coco/4 mix i just try and keep some good looking on track plants with the help of directions on bottles and just keepem wanting more, its along the lines of everthing else.wu tang

T

TreFarmer

I recently decided to switch from Roots organic soil to the Sunshine Advanced Mix #4. I run 3 gallon smart pots that are hand watered. Between work and hand watering smart pots i am a busy farmer and dont have a ton of time to sift through threads and was wandering if any one could suggest a good diary for me. Thnx dudes

I just ran #4 with Fox Farm nutes. Everybody agreed it puts out some top shelf. If going organic, id do teas! In fact I am gifting my FF nutes off, and doing all Org with light tea and molasses when needed.
Seamaiden, CT Guy, and a lot more that slip my mind are very good with the teas and such! Easy and chee'ee'eep! I am doing all Org soil, 12 7 gal smarties with all amendments, molasses, and ingredients for tea, under 250$ and I will re"build" the soil with what is left probably 2-3 times, and the cost will be almost nil the next time through:) TLO (tru living organics) Way better than my FF run so far, smashed Alaskan ferts, and did fine in comparison to my hydro runs. But the organics is soo much more beautiful to me:) IMOive always loved soil but got hired acouple seasons to run some tables instead. I retained nothing from hydro... it never sparked my fancy.
good luck you're on the right track. Hope this was some help, no links come to mind specifically there is a thread on best nutes, try running a search on best nutes (search tab top right) and read a couple threads, that shoild get you started.

I

ibTheMan

Sunshine advanced#4, 25% Coarse Perlite(#3,#4), 1 to 6 ratio pure Coco(i use B'Cuzz coco sub strait). that works good. i ran it on my Motorbreath run, im to lazy to write more.

Top Bottom