Sup all.. New Guy here Rushoe.

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

What up farmer's it's my 1st time growing on my own from seed and clones well only one from seed made it and that was my La Con from d.n.a genetics..Placed out late in the season to keep them a lil bit shorter. Got 3 strains going outdoor 1 crimera blue from barneys farm. One grape ape I hear it's a Great cut from somewhere really kool not to sure that just what I hear so who really knows anyways some what new to this whole thing but I have been smoking for a good while now and wanted to give my green thumb a shot with hours and hours or reading and research from books to internet and my pal's I think i am doing ok I will post up pics soon.So Look out for my pics soon any input/tips/info would be very helpful..Running fox farm ocean forest potting soil. Also Fox farm big bloom,and carbo sweet from A N....and a few other things i haven't hit it with yet....

D

Dice

Welcome. Dont woory about ur la con. It will produce. Ive ran DNA's gear it's top notch. My Space dawg from TGA aint doin much yet eather. But I no by next week it will be in full flower. Good luck.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the site bud. Enjoy your stay and good luck with your new grow..
You are in the right place.. Help is everywhere.

:passingjoint:

GTD

Rushoe

Rushoe

Thanks for all the good welcome's ...This is Bad A** site

Top Bottom