Sup bredren!

• Thread starter Seatown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seatown

Seatown

I've kind of lurked in the shadows here for a bit, just soaking everything in. Figured it was about time to jump into the discussions a bit more

I'm a patient in Wa state, exploring strains to find the one(s) that best suit the ailments of my wife, and I. Shes a neurotic/anxiety-riddled mess, and I have lower back issues from an on the job accident, which was subsequently aggravated in a car accident last week! Awesome, I know... we're the fun couple

I'm on my 3rd grow now, this time taking a whack at Kens Grand Daddy Purp, and Sugarplum. I have quite a bit more in varying states of veg, and always seem to find new, and even more potentially ridunkulous strains, to add to the garden. Ultimately, I'm hoping to find 1-3 strains I can really make my own, learning ever nuance of how they grow, what they need, etc... just to get every ounce of potential out of them (literally...).

I'm loving the current MMJ climate here in the NW (aside from the inexcusable actions of Allison Holcomb and her WSLCB minions), and have learned a great deal talking with, and more importantly, listening to, local breeders, and what I consider master growers. Insane genetics are coming out of WA, quality elite cuts are readily available, and the community centered around it continues to grow!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and start participating in the dank-talk

Drifting13

Drifting13

Pull up a chair and sit a while, Seatown. Welcome to the Farm.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm. Here, have a toke. I think it's Lemon Taffy.

Seatown

Seatown

Thanks for the warm welcome all!! Much appreciated!

Definitely likin the vibe here

Latest posts

Top Bottom