sup farmers! og dubz is here baby!

• Thread starter OG Dubz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OG Dubz

Hey guys I'm not new here but lost my password to my old account. Got some Pineapple Trainwreck x G13Haze bean's that should be done soon.. Should be good. The male was a select'ed stud from Kidtwist fast finishing g13haze line. killer haze that finishes quick.. The Pineapple trainwreck is some dank herb as well, with some crazy chemmy sweet smellz. It was bagseed pineapple trainwreck from the good old pacific northwest. I just had a feeling it was gonna be killer and man was I impressed. the weed it was found in was all huge nugs no small nugs at all in the 1/4lb. The last 5 bean's got stolen along with the last of my seed stock. :*( fucking thief's. stole my safe and all there was were seeds in it. dought they even wanted them. Also got my tv. no plants. just seeds.

-ogdubz

N

NorcalODB

Welcome OG and Man that sucks about the theft, got a security camera?

Nice genetics your growing too!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Welcome sorry to hear about your troubles with thieves. I can relate but in my case they took plants, my seed stash was nowhere around there.

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

That sucks about your theft. I had pretty much the same thing happen to me, just more stuff taken. I went out the next week and bought a cane corso and a great dane. I have never had a problem since. Just get a big ass dog.

Top Bottom