• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hey i was missing some of my old friends out there :friday:

Hope everyone is well high i have noticed some changes a bit i hope to see some old heads and to meet new ones as well....

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Got damn Coolest nda House!! What up long time no hear?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks and Congrats on the mod suite Papa!! Gald to see some force joining the battle!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Glad to have you back on the Farm TCM! Looking forward to more of your bad ass bud shots... :cool

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Got damn Coolest nda House!! What up long time no hear?

Hell yeah K! Been a while for real but im back on track!

guess what i got a new DVD player today and im going to watch ur DVD tonight, how sweet is that ahah

Hope u doing great homie!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to have you back on the Farm TCM! Looking forward to more of your bad ass bud shots... :cool

Mr Clean him self! Damn bro i must have been mussing some round ahaha can't wait to catch back on ur thread ;) ...

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Hell yeah K! Been a while for real but im back on track!

guess what i got a new DVD player today and im going to watch ur DVD tonight, how sweet is that ahah

Hope u doing great homie!

Thats whats up bro!! You gona finally see what I look like!! lol:ridinghorse: I doing great bro!! Hope you are aswell!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
lmao i can't wait for that, so now i will have to show u my ugly face so we even ...

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

O shit.. Its ma man TheCollest is back, nice to see you homie.. Hope to catch you soon and chat it up like old times.. Farm is getting to be an exciting place once again.. Hell Yeah!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes MY BROTHER! Is good to see u bro, i have so many beans from y'all to pop that its going to be fun fun!! I have 4 Whitebubbas and 3 White master kush running now! I just took 35 cuts out of those im waiting for them to root up for a new 2x600 w room + a next 600 which i will use to flower the moms lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Mr Clean him self! Damn bro i must have been mussing some round ahaha can't wait to catch back on ur thread ;) ...
Thx brah! There's plenty of bud shots to keep you busy if you're looking for eye candy... :mmm

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Good to see you around again bro. We will have to chat it up like old times. Can wait to see your 35 cut ogr run.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks brothers! Feels good again...

Latest posts

Top Bottom