Sup fellow GREEN THUMBERS, I have arrived

• Thread starter blaized1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blaized1

Hey people, hope ur all good. Im an early 30s new father who grew up around hippies and outlaws who all seemed to have a "garden". Im a carpenter by trade but put time into the USN in my early 20s. I live where the sun shines, the sands are white and warm, and the water is thick with BPs' oil (which blows yall cause this is such a naturally beautiful place). Im not a very Hi-tech guy (slick enough to be running a multi layer proxy agent plus another app used by service field agents for secure commo) but at the same time Im not Emersonian either. I love nature and all its trappings but still eat red meat, hunt, fish and sip smooth moon shine when I can find it. I believe that there is a balance to life and finding how your balance aligns with the rest of the universe is not a quest but a destination easily reached. The Buddha said "it all begins and ends, in a single breath", I see the truth in that. Be easy people.

buffbuds

buffbuds

I like your style, welcome to the farm. If only marijauana could soak up the oil being spilled..... that'd have to be A LOT of ganja to fix that problem. but hey, weed smells better than dead fish and oil, so burn one down, and you might not mind helping the clean up effort!

Latest posts

Top Bottom