Sup Foooooooools

• Thread starter Mr.Toque
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Toque

What up fam,
here's my official introduction, Im completely new to the board and growing as a whole, just recently got introduced to a new level of farming, and decided to give it a try, and by recently i mean march lol, im working with 2 beans givin to me by a good friend, some choo choo and purple wreck fems, soil wise runin a simple mix of miracle grow green bag and miracle grow organic, for nutes using both Age Old grow, bloom products. To be honest havent really counted the exact days of these girls, but they reached 21" and i flipped to a 12/12, kept them on a 24hr for about a month, started them off on a cfl 100watt daylight style bulb, then transfered them them to a 600 watt hps, and thats about it, this has quickly become a great hobby along with breeding and showing bullies, hope to learn alot more now that im here and thanks for taking time to read my intro

M

Malachi

welcome bro, for future grows ditch the miracle grow soil bro and get yourself some FFOF (Fox Farm Ocean Forest) and cut it in 1/2 with LW (Light Warior) and add a little bit of perlite and you will have yourself some great soil my man. hope to see you around

M

Mr.Toque

welcome bro, for future grows ditch the miracle grow soil bro and get yourself some FFOF (Fox Farm Ocean Forest) and cut it in 1/2 with LW (Light Warior) and add a little bit of perlite and you will have yourself some great soil my man. hope to see you around

hey bro thanks im barelly learning bout soild thats more dedicated for the cause

Top Bottom