sup?

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

no apologies homie....lol....no worries..

I am a seed addict....I am wanting to see what you are workin with.!

Its all good bro...look forward to what you have to offer.:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey Mississip Hip,
Our apologies for the delay. We are just getting back from a wonderful trip up north. We will be online just about every day here on out!
Have not been on since Monday are testers being sent or not, planing runs and need to know if your on deck ? hopefully you have been busy packing them up.... Please inform if back on .... Respect Soser

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

hmmmmmm......i havent heard from anyone from uprising, im wondering whats up?

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Yeah, me neither..I was supposed to be doing some testing...hopefully their just extremely busy...we shall see in the coming days (hopefully not weeks)..Seems like a solid person from the conversations i had with him

Noob78

Noob78

Yeah, me neither..I was supposed to be doing some testing...hopefully their just extremely busy...we shall see in the coming days (hopefully not weeks)..Seems like a solid person from the conversations i had with him
He did seem for stand up, got back to me fast when we did talk, either way I hope he is good.

soserthc1

soserthc1

He did seem for stand up, got back to me fast when we did talk, either way I hope he is good.
any word dude got back to me , asap and was cool... either way plenty of beans to be popped around here......

Noob78

Noob78

any word dude got back to me , asap and was cool... either way plenty of beans to be popped around here......
well i don't think i made the list but still interested. but he pm'd me fast when we had are conversation so who knows.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

I hope all is well, their website has rooster listed. Tried to contact there but did not see a way to contact. This breeder looked promising, will hang in there but will have to utilize my space at some point.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Its a constant jigsaw ninja composition trying to grow all the time and do it efficiently enough to continue...

Top Bottom