Super Cropping An Autoflower

• Thread starter MadDog1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

I just super cropped my autos with 5-7 days left before harvest. It’s was either super crop or stem spitting....

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

In my experience I have found using metal tie wire from a job to be the most effective.
I use fabric pots and @G gnome mix. I cut the wire on a slight angle, 45°, poke it through and bend it. It has enough resistance in the wire to do what ur looking for.
Yes I know they may put a little oxidation/rust on the outer stem. Oh and they're sharp.
Also, FIM is the least strenuous on the plant. I fim asap. Like 4 or 5 nodes. It doesnt even show signs of distress. She keeps a chugging right along.
I love this mix btw. Look it up.
I have a day job so I cant always get a nighttime feeding in before lights out.
I run my 1000w hps @50% 14 on -10 off . The photos in the room in flower dont seem to mind. First pic is of my g mix auto white widow that I just place the wire
The second picture os what can happen if my custom wire scrog is done correctly.
Todays quiz ..... Who can find the main cola? I have devised my custom scrog to engage the plant into growing a pretty spiral. Keep in mind this is my 4 month growing. Period. I am quick learner, open to constructive criticism, and eager to listen to the true elder statesmen who blazed the trail. Pun intended . . . for us. End prohibition so I can go outside, please.
Hey its your bud,
-Ty
This dis set it back a ways, here its been almost 6 weeks and I'm just now starting flush. The buds are nice and dense. The others are a bit airy for my liking .Potent as he'll, nice taste, but I would smoke a doob before a fat bowl. I like big fat bowls at work on lunch time. Pee uuuuu. I smell like a skunk. Better grab an altoid, a lil aftershave, and maybe a spoof next time. Dann I stink. Hahaha

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Get a portable vape. You won’t stink anymore and it’s easier to cover up.

Bertha84

Bertha84

I top them 1-2 days before veg and start lst after 1 week, then after the stems get hardier I start super cropping - 3 gallon dwc

SmartSelect 20200717 222039 Drive
SmartSelect 20200717 222015 Drive
Wolters_88

Wolters_88

I top them 1-2 days before veg and start lst after 1 week, then after the stems get hardier I start super cropping - 3 gallon dwc
How do you know what 1-2 days before veg will be with autos?

Top Bottom