Super Cropping, Bending or FIM Techs?

• Thread starter qpblacksheep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

qpblacksheep

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with advanced techs on these auto flower stains?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
U can download the complet guide of training etc here:

A Complet Guide to Topping Training and Pruning

Very usefull u will found every infos u need to achieve a good training.

Q

qpblacksheep

Thanks for the pdf very good info. I was just wondering if anyone had done any of these techs with autoflower plants and if so did it improve the overall grow or how did it work out?

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

hello friend..I wouldnt do anything to an auto do to the stress..its an auto and dont take time to heal in veg like a non auto...if ya topped her she will slow down in growth and your yield will be highly affected...IMO..autos should be grown syraight out with as little stress as possable..Just my thaughts..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

B

Bill Bloome

I have some Ghanja Dwarfs growing that are doing really well.Topped two of them and they seem to have taken off!No adverse effect at all,in fact seems to have stimulated growth.Side branches shooting out well and the tops are growing faster than un-topped plants.Bushy little plants with a Dank smell early on.I think they would be Killer grown outside.Hope to have a male show but so far all the preflowers look female.If so,might stress one to try and get some pollen for seeds.First time for auto's so we'll see how it goes.

Q

qpblacksheep

I have some Ghanja Dwarfs growing that are doing really well.Topped two of them and they seem to have taken off!No adverse effect at all,in fact seems to have stimulated growth.Side branches shooting out well and the tops are growing faster than un-topped plants.Bushy little plants with a Dank smell early on.I think they would be Killer grown outside.Hope to have a male show but so far all the preflowers look female.If so,might stress one to try and get some pollen for seeds.First time for auto's so we'll see how it goes.

Nice Bill do you have any pics and strain info?

C

cantwait1minute

i've FIMed 3 IAF from Dr.Greenthumb. it worked well, my only complaint is, outdoor in the ground, when topped or FIMed they won't get very tall, which keeps them too close to the dirt and they get really dirty.
the buds are growing better than i expected, swelling nicely with 2 weeks until harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom