super cropping

• Thread starter king_kronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

king_kronic

can some one please tell me the importance of super croping is .. is it important ... do i have to do it ...u know things like that ...( im a new grower)

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Probably not appropriate under the Ad Tech column then...

Don't get into the advanced shit until you master the basics. Quality sensimilla isn't the result of accident or chance; it's the culmination of experience. Be patient, do your research, listen to advice, heed the advice occasionally, and you just may do well.

A

Alien

Supporter

Don't get into the advanced shit until you master the basics. Quality sensimilla isn't the result of accident or chance; it's the culmination of experience. Be patient, do your research, listen to advice, heed the advice occasionally, and you just may do well.

^^Very solid advice. Keep it simple until you get it dialed and feel more comfortable. Supercropping will be very useful in the future once you get a feel for how the plants like to grow, and how to manipulate each strain uniquely to maximize yield.

Keep researching and read as much as you can find on all different aspects of growing. I HIGHLY recommend Soil farming with organic nutrients. Start here, and learn to master it...and you will save yourself a shitload of time.

Best of luck to you.

Cheers,
Alien

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Super Cropping is not nessery.. Later on down the road u might want 2 give it a try but 4 now don't worry about it.. If u want 2 try sumthin a Lil eazier try topping ur plants better.. It's way easier 2 top ur plants then 2 super crop them.. Topping ur plants will give u almost the same results.. Almost..

Blucross

Blucross

I've never seen where breaking the Cambian layer on any growing plant has increased growth or flowering.(accept the love the gardener gives the plant)

Bending a limb can be a big help esp. indoors where light is so valuable.
First step is to relax, tell your lady your going to bend her so that she looks her best.
(all females respond to this)
Reach in and using your thumb to bend around Gently bend the limb in the direction you want while FEELING whats happening, move your thumb up about 1/4 inch and bend alittle more then pause feeling the plant stretch just alittle at the bend site. I think the most important part KK is to feel your plant.
..and then again if your in a hurry attach some twisty tie loosely about 10 inchs from top of the limb and anchor it down by attaching to trunk, the use this twisty tie to bend the limb into place slowly.... I said SLOWLY..
respectfully
blucross9 at yahoo.com
Hey King is that your little Blueberry in the pic. ?

K

king_kronic

thats the way i went fox farms ocean forest soil and there liquid nutrient line ...my sour candy is doing good and even a bag seed but i have a blackjack seed thes been just out the shell foe a week and suggestions . all are under 400 watt mh

K

king_kronic

yea how does it look to u ? its 3 weeks in 2 veg ...

D

diffrentstrains

screw supercropping and get more lights...400w isn't gonna get you much regardless of training method.

S

SLO Grown

Indeed! Well said my friend!

K

king_kronic

even if i only got one plant under it ...im doing this for personal not a world take over

Top Bottom