• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Super early super crop

X.rm

X.rm

Bummer bro, it definitely doesn't look like wilting from underwatering or heat. Could you have given it too much water? IDK, but while we're on the subject i just got 50 beanz from mmja the seeds were from the vault of colorado and only 12 germinated. I've never had such a low germ rate. It was LARRY OG. If anyone else has had a similar experience I'd like to know, @ least to know what to expect, i got them because of the high times cup for best indica but if the germination rate is any indication these genes are BS. Best of luck Mcskunkinz.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I dropped it in a sink full of dirty dishes upside down. It was fine after I rescued it from the sink, but then someone sat something so close next to it that it broke the stem right below the leaves because it was leaning over the side of the cup from the fall. It has been growing like this fot a week or so, it looks like it is starting to patch itself up and start growing again.

X.rm

X.rm

I dropped it in a sink full of dirty dishes upside down. It was fine after I rescued it from the sink, but then someone sat something so close next to it that it broke the stem right below the leaves because it was leaning over the side of the cup from the fall. It has been growing like this fot a week or so, it looks like it is starting to patch itself up and start growing again.
You would be surprised at the abuse they can withstand. Literally what doesn't kill it will make it stronger. Wait and see. What's your take on my question on mmja dispensary ? You familiar with. ..

X.rm

X.rm

Its, medical marijuana of america. They have dispensaries in boulder and in denver. They have 4 dispensaries i believe. Their larry og strain took 1st place in the high times cannabis cup. The vault

GOGOCOCO

GOGOCOCO

Lol yea...sure am glad u popped into my thread to share your amazing advice DrMcSkunkins. I can see you are a real pro. Seriously, where do u get off trying to give advice....save it.

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Lol yea...sure am glad u popped into my thread to share your amazing advice DrMcSkunkins. I can see you are a real pro. Seriously, where do u get off trying to give advice....save it.
You're welcome, glad I could help, hope you have a blessed productive day.

Horse mask thumbs up

incogneato

incogneato

I dropped my auto a few days ago while repotting. Got lucky and nothing broke and tbh she's doing well for a spindly little thing

Latest posts

Top Bottom