Super Jack Cleaner

• Thread starter necros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

necros

Was wondering if Jacks Cleaner 2 is anything like Super Jack Cleaner I smoked recently. I would love to use it on my next grow but I've never smoked Jacks Cleaner or JC2. Anyone know what the story is with Super Jack Cleaner?

Attached are some tric pics I borrowed off of weedtracker. Unfortunately I smoked my 1/8th before I had a chance to take a shot! There was one large bud that took up most of the 1/8th, looked kind of like a hashplant bud (large, lots of calyx).

Smells like air freshner or cleaner. Will put you down fast if you smoke too much.

30vyqhi
Aeobnn
N

necros

I bought another quarter of this and asked about the genetics. The answer I got was this is the original Jacks Cleaner (a fine example hence the Super).

Anyone know if I can get a cut of this around SoCal?

I bought this at West Valley Patients Group in Woodland Hills. I would go for the Jacks Cleaner 2 auction but from the grows I've seen posted here it looks a lot differerent than this stuff.

Sjc 01
Sjc 02
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Doesn't look like straight up JC to me, but everyone grows differently.

Looks dam nice tho.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
cant tell from the pics if it is or not. the clone should be around there, subbies just up the coast.

grew his first offerin, the BX1, was very good, and most females toked well. i used 3 of the males for sometime, and they were great everytime out.

havent grown the JC2, its all in the plants bro, just grow a gag of um, and id bet ya find what your lookin for.

lemon female i had would peel your face off:D

CBF

N

necros

After reading this

I think I'm going to go with Jack the Ripper! :inlove

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Ape has an original Jacks cleaner cut..... I agree with theherbalizor, as those nugs don't appear to be pure JC. They are certainly pretty though!!!! The jack the ripper has more of a haze influence than the JC.

N

necros

Thanks for the tip on Ape.

Weedtracker isn't turning up anything, Ape says theirs isn't available anymore?! Perhaps just outdated info.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Bumber brah!!!!! I know APE had an original sssc Jacks cleaner cut at one point. I recall seeing his list of available clones for med patients a lil while back and was surprised to see the sssc JC available. Well, Good Luck Brother!!!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
is jacks cleaner just a version of jack herer cuz that looks just like the jack i got now from canada. has a medicine almost cinnamon smell, the bags just say jack on them tho so maybe its meant to be jacks cleaner not herer. the 2nd pics not the 1st set

Top Bottom