Super Lemon Haze 🍋 Reversal not dropping pollen

• Thread starter Jakezkittles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jakezkittles

Jakezkittles

I sprayed this clone with STS every 4 days the day it went into flower and did this 3 times until I saw pollen sacs forming. then I stopped spraying. Pollen sacs continued to grow and opened up but there was no pollen falling and non did even after leaving it for another 2 weeks.
Did i not spray long enough?
Did i spray too frequently?
Is it just the strain or could it just be this specific clone?

Super lemon haze  reversal not dropping pollen
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I sprayed this clone with STS every 4 days the day it went into flower and did this 3 times until I saw pollen sacs forming. then I stopped spraying. Pollen sacs continued to grow and opened up but there was no pollen falling and non did even after leaving it for another 2 weeks.
Did i not spray long enough?
Did i spray too frequently?
Is it just the strain or could it just be this specific clone?
Some genetics are hard to reverse and get viable pollen.
Happened only twice to me in the last 10 years or so, with a Kosher Kush and with an Amnesia.
Lots of male flowers but no pollen at all, even after intense STS spraying.

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

If the plant has started to produce pollen bags - it's a male (or hermie of course) and nothing can stop it unless you cut the bags daily, why the pollen did not do the pollen thing I can't tell but obviously the plant was not able to procreate. Probably you need another plant from now on, discard this one

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
If the plant has started to produce pollen bags - it's a male (or hermie of course) and nothing can stop it unless you cut the bags daily, why the pollen did not do the pollen thing I can't tell but obviously the plant was not able to procreate. Probably you need another plant from now on, discard this one
Its a reversed female...

Top Bottom