Super Lemon Haze 8 weeks

• Thread starter Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highagain

Looks similar to a SLH I have. Smells like lemon Cap't Crunch berries cereal to me. I'm running it again.

Your doing a great job on them. Real Frosy. I like it.

fred

Thanks Fred I just checked out your thread, and you just answered one of my questions lol, about the smell.
And Im Diggin your SLH bro too.

Wow! Master Grower!

I wouldnt say that but thanks!

H

Highagain

It is some good smoke, tastes even better than it smells, long lasting haze high and a strong lemon taste that lasts through the whole joint.

waayne

waayne

Hey Highagain,how long you taking yours?
I've been taking mine at 70 days,about 30% amber trichomes,I pulled one at 63 days it is a little sweeter and kinda racy compared to the 70 day buds.
Lovely Haze hybrid,I veg for about 2 months then into flower,pull about 9 -10 zips off one of those tree's!Gotta love the Haze!

H

Highagain

Im taking her to 77, gets about 30% amber like yours. Yeah a long veg for a sativa strain, but well worth it. Dont think im gonna pull 10z's like you, but maybe around 7 give or take.

O

Oatmeleon

Highagain,
I've got 3 of these right now that have been vegging for about 6 weeks from feminized seed. I was starting to get concerned about height issues because of the haze lineage, even though i topped and trained them. I see that you said they barely stretched during flower. I have at least 5-6 feet of headroom and I plan on flowering with one 400W hps and one 600W hps. What wattage are you running and how tall are your plants? At this point the plants are over 2 feet tall in 7 gal soil pots.

H

Highagain

Mine is finishing at about 3.5 feet, Under 2 1000w hps. Do you have any pics? You may have a right to be concerned, its very possible to get stretcher, but you really wont know until you Flower her out. I bet there is at least a few in a pack that have the haze stretch.

O

Oatmeleon

I have been unable to get any pics thus far but I started introducing darkness to them 3 days ago anyway. Started at 16/8 and adding an hour of darkness every day. I'll take some pics when I find my camera. Were the SLH's heavy feeders in veg? in flower? They seem pretty sensitive to veg nutes so far

waayne

waayne

IMG_05671.jpg

Super Lemon Haze at 70 days
My pheno is a lite feeder in veg and in flower.

j wizzle

j wizzle

IMG_05671.jpg

Super Lemon Haze at 70 days
My pheno is a lite feeder in veg and in flower.

thats what my lemon haze looked like..i took one to 84 days, got around 10 zips and had 7g nugs all over the place. bomb smoke, my second fav out of everything ive grown with my Chemdog #4 being the best

Top Bottom