Super Lemon Haze first run Ebb/Flow

• Thread starter KCRoyalCrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KCRoyalCrown

KCRoyalCrown

I am a flush away from my first harvest of my super lemon haze crop. I have been growing for about 18 months and had previously been using drain to waste buckets. I recently switched to an Ebb & flow reservoir system. I am thrilled with my results so far, but still have a lot to learn.

All plants shown were cloned from moms grown from seed.

Super lemon haze first run ebbflow
Super lemon haze first run ebbflow 2
Super lemon haze first run ebbflow 3
Super lemon haze first run ebbflow 4
Super lemon haze first run ebbflow 5
Super lemon haze first run ebbflow 6
Super lemon haze first run ebbflow 7
Super lemon haze first run ebbflow 8
GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

3 MORE WEEKS - NOT EVEN CLOSE

DO NOT FLUSH - taper your feed down according to medium

Please don’t cut those down til they are ready - you have obviously put a lot of time and effort into your grow - don’t bust your nut until she’s ready!!!

KCRoyalCrown

KCRoyalCrown

3 MORE WEEKS - NOT EVEN CLOSE

DO NOT FLUSH - taper your feed down according to medium

Please don’t cut those down til they are ready - you have obviously put a lot of time and effort into your grow - don’t bust your nut until she’s ready!!!
Thanks for the advice. I am\was following a "feeding chart" I appreciate the advice and will definitely take it to heart. Like I said, I'm not afraid to admit I'm still learning.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Dude you are well ahead of the curve.

Very nice operation, and great job with keeping those ladies happy and healthy this far into the grow.

You should be pumped - but now is not the time for back-patting. Let’s get them to the finish line. Let a majority of those white hairs turn brown and curl into the bud. Then, and only then, take your magnifying device and check those trichromes to see where they are at.

After a couple years, you will know they are close to done just by the smell when you walk in the front door or the subtle change of coloration you see on the buds. You are crushing it - don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Top Bottom