super lemon haze &tar dawg log

• Thread starter PEPE LaPUE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

im useing rock wool cubes. n gonna try a couple in dwc n the rest in coco...

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

day 4 woke up put cutting out in sun room for some real socal humid sun .... and i have good news and bad news the good news is i found out whats been eating all the dog food .... its one of my pits jumpin threw the window the bad news is he trampled all the cuttings... wtf ... t hey look to b in bad shape.... dont know whats next....:(:oops:

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Lemon haze flowerin 2
Lemon haze flowerin
week three of super lemon haze flowerin ... looking good . cuttings still not rooting.. wth

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Damn that sucks, your dog trampled all the clones :( Keep at it bro, your gonna get the hang of it soon. That SLH is looking nice, good luck.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

thanxs bro yea ill get it on the other hand ill b getting those pre 98 bubba ill up load pics dude says theyll b ready for dwc and coco ... ohhh yeaaa.:D

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

hows it goin on the 19th i picked up 12 cuttings of pre98 bubba they were ready to go but gave them a couple days to root some more at the same time my SLH rooted too.. but all the tar dawgs died.. well today i threw the best two in to dwc with some nuts... lets see how this goes ill throw a couple in coco was gonna do like 13 or 14 but dont know if theres gonna b enough room as i want to top and train plants to grow wide not tall ...so thinking about just doing 4 .. 2 in dwc and 2 in coco but training plants.. early.. what u think .. ill post some pics tomarrow ..

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

ok so last night i transplanted 9 cuttings that were rooted good enough i hope to some coco n fed gh nutrients n put them in the system also the night before that i took the 2 best looking cutings of pre98 bubba and put them in dwc n fed them with foxfarm nutrients ,,lets see whats more productive and is better quality...
Cuttings2
Dwc n cuttings
Dwc
Dwc2

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

also i have them dimmed at 600watts with mh bulb... and about 3ft below the light and 4ft for coco plants ... incase its to much light.. let me no if u think differnt,,, also im gonna post a pictur of tent to see if i havee everything in the right place such as intake fan outake central air vent charchoal filter.. etc.. thanxs in advance...

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Room 1
Room2
Room3
Room4
Room5
Room6
Room7
Room8
Room9
the first pic is from central ac unit blowing cold air into my 4x4x8 tent..the 2nd pic is the same line into bottom of tent fresh cold air. the 3rd pic is the6" inline fan iknow it should b sucking air from outside but havnt been able to see what im going to do yet but it goes into the 4th picture at top of tent to cool the 6" hoods. the 5th pic is cooled hoods with it exitin onthe6th pic.. the 7th pic is the cold air exitin into the next tent on pic 8...the 9th pic is the filter conected to the very top of thent.. if i did somthing wrong please give ur input... thanxs

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The only real main issue I see with your setup is the duct work, you shouldn't have bends in it like that. In pic 5 it goes down then back up at almost 180 degree angle, which will dramatically decrease the strength of your fan. Try keeping the bends to a 90 degree angle at the most. Other then that everything looks decent, good luck bro.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^EDIT: "180 degree angle" WTF!! I meant to say, "almost 25 degree angle", I don't know where I got 180 from :confused:

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

The only real main issue I see with your setup is the duct work, you shouldn't have bends in it like that. In pic 5 it goes down then back up at almost 180 degree angle, which will dramatically decrease the strength of your fan. Try keeping the bends to a 90 degree angle at the most. Other then that everything looks decent, good luck bro.
thanxs what about that charchoal fiter is it kool off the top? ive seen pepole have it inline with the air from kooling fan from hoods..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You want the filter towards the top of your tent, but you want it to scrub the air in the tent with a fan sucking it out. If your lights are being cooled with air from outside the tent, then you don't want the filter to be connected to your lights because it won't scrub the air in your tent, so I would put the filter, by itself, connected to a fan at the top of your tent with the filter inside and the fan outside so it pulls air from inside the tent, cleans it, then pushes the air outside the tent. Don't have it in line with your aircooled hoods if your cooling them with outside air. I hope that made sense.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

You want the filter towards the top of your tent, but you want it to scrub the air in the tent with a fan sucking it out. If your lights are being cooled with air from outside the tent, then you don't want the filter to be connected to your lights because it won't scrub the air in your tent, so I would put the filter, by itself, connected to a fan at the top of your tent with the filter inside and the fan outside so it pulls air from inside the tent, cleans it, then pushes the air outside the tent. Don't have it in line with your aircooled hoods if your cooling them with outside air. I hope that made sense.
yea so ur saying i should have 2 inline fa ns for 1 tent ? one cooling hoods and one conected in tent with filter conected...

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Slh5
Slh2
Slh3
Slh
here are some shots of super lemon haze into flowerin.. the dwc is already showing more sighns of root growing alot faster than coco .. so it looks that way cant realy dig into coco . but leafs are growing alot faster too its already got its 6th noods growing im going to let them streach abit then top the head and start training them . cant wait .....

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

yea so ur saying i should have 2 inline fa ns for 1 tent ? one cooling hoods and one conected in tent with filter conected...

Yes, because the air thats cooling your hoods is not mixing with the air in your tent. Therefore, the air in your tent, which is where all the smell gathers, needs to be scrubbed through the filter then exhausted through one of your fans. Unless your running a sealed room with co2 then you don't want an exhaust, but it doesn't look like you are running a sealed room so I would use a 2nd fan for exhausting the smell and it also creates air movement and replaces ambient co2 which your plants need.

So you could open a flap towards the bottom of your tent for passive intake, or put duct through it thats connected to your A/C if you need to cool your room. Then use a fan directly connected to your filter at the top of your tent for exhaust, and thats about it, your good to go.

Remember this when buying a fan for your exhaust, make sure its capable of moving all the air in your tent within 2-5 minutes. That means, if your tent is 96 cu. ft., then your fan should be rated around 100-250 CFM because you have to compensate for the filter and all the bends in your ducting. Also, your filter should be rated at least as high as the fan its connected to.

P.S. If I'm wrong about any info, please correct me.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

kool thanxs ill b looking for another one.. mean while im not realy conserned about smell.. about how much do they run new and used? so i know whats a good deal..
Thanxs in advance..

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

a so in picture 5 thats the only part that the duct work is lagging to much? i just need to shortin it? thanxs in advance

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

There are so many prices for different quality fans and different CFM ratings. You get get one from ebay or plenty of other websites and one company I like is Apollo, they make alot of equipment from ballasts and hoods to fans and filters. There not of the highest quality like Lumatek, but there less expensive and are of better quality then nameless brands from ebay.

You can probably get a decent fan for $90-$150 that would fit your size tent good. Also, I would shorten the duct so it has only 90 degree angle turns or more, but not less. Yes, the one in picture 5.

Top Bottom