super lemon haze

• Thread starter Biggy1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Biggy1986

hi can any one help me here i have just put down some super lemon haze in soil this is my first time with super lemon haze any useful information that you could reply to me with would be helpful eg veggin and flowering time and any recommended nutrients

G

growhi

for me super lemon haze was pretty easy to grow , just watch out for high gain if you get a more sativa pheno , they are small indica phenos to be found to though , i for a miget lemon skunk pheno it was killer

flampkin

flampkin

I have very strange indica pheno that will be ready for harvest in 55 days indoor and finished september 5 outdoor. It has at some point always put out bananas cant exactly figure out the stress that causes it. The end result is still A grade with a heavy lemon flavour and strong sativa buzz.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I have very strange indica pheno that will be ready for harvest in 55 days indoor and finished september 5 outdoor. It has at some point always put out bananas cant exactly figure out the stress that causes it. The end result is still A grade with a heavy lemon flavour and strong sativa buzz.

Hazes are well known to throw off Hermes and are low yield plants. Not the best pick but they make up of the low yield by giving you a great high.

Top Bottom