Super Lemon Haze

• Thread starter Medz4headz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QoQ

QoQ

Looks really nice and crystally.

Did you top any of these plants or just have a main cola growth?

Thankyou for posting these pictures.

Medz4headz

Medz4headz

Looks really nice and crystally.

Did you top any of these plants or just have a main cola growth?

Thankyou for posting these pictures.
Thanks. I top them once sometimes twice, with some bending and tieing down.

QoQ

QoQ

Thank you very much for your response. I have posted a picture of my Northern Lights x Big BUD on my introduction thread.

You should check it out, it's 4 week veg and only been topped once. Will look familiar to you :)

Thanks for your participation.

S

Seed Buyer

For as much hate mail that Green House Seeds gets I have seen some killer looking Super Lemon Haze pics online. Its on my list for sure.

Medz4headz

Medz4headz

For as much hate mail that Green House Seeds gets I have seen some killer looking Super Lemon Haze pics online. Its on my list for sure.
These are from some of the first packs I ever ordered and found this so I bought more from Green House and found nothing good. I have a few friends and fellow growers that found good things in the lemon haze packs. It's a good strain to have.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Real nice, i just got SSH from the Netherlands. I was wondering how long does she take 2 finish and is she unwieldy growing. You seem 2 have kept her relatively small.

Medz4headz

Medz4headz

Real nice, i just got SSH from the Netherlands. I was wondering how long does she take 2 finish and is she unwieldy growing. You seem 2 have kept her relatively small.
I take mine 65days or so. I top her and tie her down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom