• Thread starter Asap Ganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

Super lemon haze 3
Super lemon haze 2
Super lemon haze
This plant at only 28 inches tall, is 1 of my favorite strains as far as growing is concerned. Its really easy ti manage, its nice and full, healthy, and full of vigor. This plant looks alot like my pineapple kush in size shape and smell. But this plant is much stronger, and doesnt need to be propped up or as much attention as the Pineapple Haze. I also recieved this plant as a clone from the good farmer gardenguyahoy

Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

As im looking, it looks like the plant created its on sap to combat the flies, and what the picture shows is the remaining of that. Its very very very sticky. Like wtf...

Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

Is that possible? Cuz literally its sap like if it were dripping from a tree. That happens in cannabis????

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Yeah that's a bad infestation.
Agreed. Some pest managrment would help. Ge sent me this before. A couple hom
20151223 104124
20151223 104327
ies from @Tnelz thread indentified them as white flies i believe.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Is that possible? Cuz literally its sap like if it were dripping from a tree. That happens in cannabis????
You need to wipe those flies out before they wipe you out bro. The plant can't fight them on its own. You are not only risking the plant u are risking your entire grow room. If u don't have much doe grab some safer soap that will start the fight but I'd suggest conserve sc. It's expensive but it works. Don't just let those things sit there bro. You can see the discoloration in the leaves that girl is suffering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom