Super Oct Giveaway, Spider Farmer

CF89

CF89

Im going to pass cause last time there was a giveaway from a prominent vendor the day before the company was suppose to pick they disappeared from the forum to never be allowed again. kind of ruined it for me. But good luck to every one :)
Well you better not ever enter any free contest ever again in your entire life. That’ll sure show em!!

R

redshift75

Well you better not ever enter any free contest ever again in your entire life. That’ll sure show em!!
certainly not here. With the fuckery that goes on behind it. id rather truly support THC farmer then have a bunch of people scrambling to sell it out over some cheap prize.. But here its 1000% been ruined. yeah enter a contest and they get banned the day of the drawing.... Sure... I mean you assume the same BS after the check was cashed last time wont happen this time. and that the mods arent capable of the same or more BS and then companies will Sling mud around. Your right. Tell you what why dont they give away something more than a trinket to prove they are better than the last guy and i may give them 1 ounce of credit. Thats how easy it is to pander to the masses. Throw out something shiny thats worthless and watch em eat each other alive. I care about THCfarm not shitty vendors probably giving him next to nothing so he can keep the lights on. Hell i have the ability to offer up a bigger prize than spider farmer does right now. Talk about cheap. But then who knows idk if i have to donate money first or get banned later. We will never know cause 1 side of the story is out and this side refuses to acknowledge it.

All i see is the banners changed & another BS giveaway. But hey "free stuff". That will support thc farmer.

CF89

CF89

Damn you need to smoke a bowl bro. This thread was supposed to be fun, and cool, and maybe winning free stuff - no matter what the value is - just for typing a number. What’s the harm in that?

you’re killing the vibes man. Sure we can all offer up bigger prizes and one up each other. That’s not the point here. Let’s carry on with the numbers and get this show on the road!

We’ll see how it pans out. Time will tell. I havnt been on thcfarmer long enough to experience what you’re talking about but I hope it’s not true and stuff like that doesn’t happen around here.

I don’t wanna fight and argue and ruin this thread

🤜🤛

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Especially when they were never even in in the first place.

2020 I tell ya 🤦‍♀️
Hahahha.. let’s tag three people and pick a number. Cross our fingers, legs, whatever, go win a tent. And grow big buds with it. Sounds like a 2nd grade contest. Haha.

**oh and 2020s been great. I’ve made
More money this year than I have in the last 2 combined.**

2020 for the win!!

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I’m always happy.. def don’t need a tent to grow bud. Lol
Hahahha.. let’s tag three people and pick a number. Cross our fingers, legs, whatever, go win a tent. And grow big buds with it. Sounds like a 2nd grade contest. Haha.

**oh and 2020s been great. I’ve made
More money this year than I have in the last 2 combined.**

2020 for the win!!

I was just playing. You sound like a blast at parties.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

every day is new,what happened yesterday,happened yesterday
if you remember right i got banned from the mars hydro thread,yes banned from commenting on a thread,im not swole,why are, you leave it be bro,the new folks want a chance a being part of the crowd here two chill villian,smoke some that green stuff you grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom