super OG kush or gorilla glue, or both

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

first of all, thank you guys for all the help with my first grow.
purple kush auto's are doing great so far. i made mistakes from day 1 and with your help i overcame most of them. only mistake i couldn't fix was i used a USB cam to check the color and the light made them look all milky, so i chopped 1. once inside on my desk my jewelers loupe showed allot of clear. another live and learn thing.
I have super OG kush and gorilla glue seeds now and was hoping for a poll or something on which to start next.
both are feminized photo's and in a 6x8 shed with max height of 6 ft or so under the lights.
opinions please

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Og kush will finish with less over all height.
Very short plant. Lets just say I got 2lbs out of 6 plants, but the one OG kush got 1oz. so small, everything towered over it. I was actually mad for a bit at the strain, then im like no. . grow it by itsself. . lower light lol. . anyways.

josefrahl

josefrahl

I'd pick Kush over GG, but that's my personal taste. I wouldn't run both at the same time because the Kush is usually much shorter. Unless you want to practice all your HST/LST skills on the GG to keep it the same size.

7munkee

7munkee

My last auto grow was OG Kush and this auto grow is gorilla glue. The GG is about twice the height that the OG was. The GG is stronger but the OG tastes much better.

I have Durban Poison vegging now.

Top Bottom