Super Purple Strains

• Thread starter vector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vector

vector

I was just reflecting on different genetics I have grown. The two strains I remember that had the deepest purple were:

1) Shaman from Dutch Passion
2) Hindu Kush from Nirvana

Both strain turned out to be crap. But by god they sure were fucking purple. I mean Purple to the core. That Hindu Kush from Nirvana almost looked black when it cured. The shaman was actually better than the Hindu but it had a definite Trainwreck scent to it.

Both these grows happened anywhere from 3-5 years ago. Anyone else grow these strain out?

bongstar

bongstar

i havent grown out either strain but i did get NL5 from nirvana and am not happy with the results. all my other strains are dominate over them, and they were the only beans we paid for. Needless to say i will not use nirvana agin.

L

LongFlight

Sannie has a few purple strains... Killing Fields, Jackberry,....

homebrew420

homebrew420

I grew GDP that was purple kushy goodness. Powdery mildew loves her. Mostly mite resistant though. Sandstorm I have heard is suppose to be amazing. I just got some Blue Satellite 2.2 hoping for the purple funk!

vector

vector

Bongstar - Ive grown about 100 nirvana seeds in my day and had only 2 keepers. I guess you get what you pay for.

HB420 - Where did you get your GDP from? Anyone grown Kens GDP? Ill see him in a couple of weeks.... so should I get some cuttings?

B

bastard_x

My ak47 cut turns so dark purple, when its dry it looks almost black. My lavender cut only turned purp under the leafs and my gdp doesnt turn color till the last 2 weeks. I'm working on crossing up the genetics for darker color and grapey flavor.

B

bastard_x

sorry no pics right now on the ak, i didnt even think of taking a picture b4 i smoked it all..lol

P

paulycali

Definetaly killing fields as well as double purple doja

DPD takes the crown

G

gudkarma

jackberry is lovely for sure.

took it at 8 weeks and about 10 to 15% amber.

got a decent cure on it & it's pretty fucking dank my brohams. it's not a soaring high, i'd call it a baked type high. i love it & finish every night with jackberry in the mix.

i start my morning with a few bong rips of afghan kush :-)

first pic is jackberry : green pheno

2nd & 3rd are jackberry purple pheno

& to say i know dank, i smoke a wonder pheno of afghan kush (last pic, todays harvest, 23 phat colas run SOG) & sour d as regs.

sannies purps is some perfume-y , taste-y, yummy fire... amber with a cure.

Dec262010FRMER 080
Dec262010FRMER 083
Dec262010FRMER 077
vector

vector

gudkarma - Gots some nasty purple girls. I would love to try em out. You into swinging those ladies this way?

E

esben

erdpurt is really ornamental nice and with a good earthy\spicy taste and is good potent

T

TheIronLung317

I just tried some stuff that was chem x deep chunk from what i was told was jacks place. That shit was the most purple and frosty combo i have had to this day i loved it. It tore me up after a .5 in the volcano.

G

gudkarma

gudkarma - Gots some nasty purple girls. I would love to try em out. You into swinging those ladies this way?

i throw about 60 to 75 jackberry cuts away every 2 to 3 weeks... as i was working with 3 mothers.

honestly, i wish i could hook you up (free cuts from gudkarma always) but i trust only a few people around these parts.

i said it before & i'll say it again, the canna community is filled to the brim with frauds, liars, and thieves.

no disrespect & much love.

it is what it is...

R

robz

I'm lovin my Querkle. It is Urkle dominate & turns a nice shade of purp. Super frosty & tastes super!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

esben I am going to get myself some of the erdpurt for sure. Been looking at that one for a long time now. sprouting My Blue Sat 2.2 from Spice of life next week. Very exciting

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple Urkle:evilgrin0040: Purple meets Potent and with flavor to kill for. True Candy

Urk zoom1
Top Bottom