Super Silver Haze..1000w & 400w..12 girls..yield?

• Thread starter mr.greenthumb22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr.greenthumb22

i have 12 going under a thousand and a four in a 5 by 6 space what do you think the yield will approx be?

S

Steve Z

could get mold/bugs/ anything and not get a gram

could get 2 #

NEVER count your eggs before they hatch. the only place that will get you is bent over with no lube.

C

casmel

Hi , i have fours SLH now going under 250W . Do you have a grow thread also here , i could learn something about them before i make a mistake . Thanks

S

strictlyOG

i pull 2+ per 1000. but i only grow OG. you can hit more depending on your strain lets say if your growing Kush you would be able to pull more. and its all on your growing style and how much you really want to spend on the proper nutes to achieve your goal.

S

saner1r

Hey bud you have so many things that go into getting a big yield. Not just your lighting!

Some people say rule of thumb is a pound per 1000! Although I have seen friends pull down only about a qp, I have pulled down three p's of blue dream under one 1000. So I hope this helps a little.

Vent
Nute
Light!

I

ibTheMan

NEVER count your eggs before they hatch. the only place that will get you is bent over with no lube.

So true, i learned that lesson long ago.

If you can control Heat, mites, mold you can get 30+ zips.
ive pulled almost 6L's off 2000w with SSH. tomato cage um for sure.

H

H4H

i pull 2+ per 1000. but i only grow OG. you can hit more depending on your strain lets say if your growing Kush you would be able to pull more. and its all on your growing style and how much you really want to spend on the proper nutes to achieve your goal.
Strictly OG
What soil and nutes are you running? Also How long do you veg, what size/kind of pots are you using? and how many plants? SOG, SCROG?
I just popped my RP OGK Would like to learn more.
Thanks In Advance
H4H

edit: Also do you top, FIM, LST, or just go natural?

Top Bottom