Super Silver Haze,amnesia Haze Help

• Thread starter condori
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

condori

Alright, iv never really grown i have germinated like 10 plants and they all died in a storm. but i have done more research and am feeling more confortable n0w so im giving it another go. im growing in the bush soil that is very rocky. so do i just dig a hole and fill it with soil i buy or put pots there. like what will hold more warter and have a healthyer plant. as well how oftern will i have to be wartering these bad girls?? like when there little fellas every 2 days but what about when there bigger
give me a hand im a noob that wants to learn

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Your best off going to a hydro store to get some Fox Farm Ocean Forest or Happy Frog. DONT USE MIRACLE GROW! If you dont have a hydro store near, you can get it online or sometimes you can find it at Family Farm and Home. You want to give your girls the best start and life possible so they can live up to there genetic potential.

fatawa

fatawa

so do i just dig a hole and fill it with soil i buy or put pots there.
id dig the hole n throw a big rock n whole then pots.so water can drain from pots.also check to c if they need watered by picking the pot up

as well how oftern will i have to be wartering these bad girls?? like when there little fellas every 2 days but what about when there bigger
id def go pots cuz of this statement.every 2days is excessive.unless yur climate is desert/texas or some shit.moist not wet is what to shoot for.plants wick water via roots,it does not drink water

C

condori

id dig the hole n throw a big rock n whole then pots.so water can drain from pots.also check to c if they need watered by picking the pot up

id def go pots cuz of this statement.every 2days is excessive.unless yur climate is desert/texas or some shit.moist not wet is what to shoot for.plants wick water via roots,it does not drink water
i really only want to go there once a week, i just want an option that will allow me to have healthy plants and not be going up to see them every day.

Top Bottom