Super silver haze and sour diesel?

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

And there are ways to get those to CT? I don't think mailing plants is a good idea. I'm sure it's fine, just doesn't sound right

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

And there are ways to get those to CT? I don't think mailing plants is a good idea. I'm sure it's fine, just doesn't sound right
People mail cuts of plants all the time, not only weed 👍.
Google "clone shipper".

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

I just saw Connoisseur Genetics is doing some crazy 420 promos for April. Any 12 packs for price of 5, or any 25 packs for price of 10!!😅🔥
No seedbanks in the US are carrying his beans yet, (I was wrong about that sorry,.) but there is worldwide shipping available. Check insta or send an email through his site for latest strain list etc etc 👍. The new ones like "Orange & Mango", "Lemon & Lime Jones" and the "Super Silver Sour Thai Neville" all sound fire too🔥🔥,.. good luck trying to choose which ones not to buy, lol😅😂👊

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

I'm keeping everything crossed for you mate, hopefully you can get lucky with 50🙏
A member on here, Mojave Green has grown some SSSDH recently and has pics in his thread.
$200 is a lot but when you think what packs of Capulators stuff and JBeezy's etc have sold for, its actually peanuts for the quality of the smoke 🔥💨 I cant lie, if it wasnt Rez I would've already bought a pack and probably even two!! lol 😅
I will get some from Connoisseur Genetics this year 💯. I'm pretty sure they're available in the US. The SSSDH crosses he has too plus the Amnesia Hazy Jones sound so much 🔥 The only reason I haven't ordered already is theres too many packs I want and cant afford them all, lool 😆😂🔥
I just paid 550 for a pack of la pop rocks via seed junky but i really wanted that z animal back for breeding purposes

Jbern97

Jbern97

Btw I’m not sure if anyone set it straight or not but the shire is a pheno of sssdh found by dr. Longbottom I believe, so the very cut you’re looking for is def out there, there’s dispensaries in Maine growing it right now. But shit I’d totally hunt my own, find something close to the shire as you want, and then it’s your own thing!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Even still, with current seed prices... If a person were to drop 50 bucks on that site it's 20 seeds. Including shipping. I checked. That's 20 attempts for 50 bucks. Here it's easy to spend 80 on 4 seeds.

I'm considering it
80 for 4 is cheap. talk to your bank and get these.

E9noxis

E9noxis

80 for 4 is cheap. talk to your bank and get these.

There's a couple places I need to talk to my bank about.

Herbiesheadshop.com needs 3d secure enabled on my card.

Bulkgenetics.com needs a bank transfer. And unless I get my wholesaler to get them (business account) I am confused by the ordering process

And now there's bcseeds.com

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Bulkgenetics.com needs a bank transfer. And unless I get my wholesaler to get them (business account) I am confused by the ordering process

I'm thinking bcseeds is a parody site,at least the seeds that are 5 to 100k each

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Connoisseur Genetics now has a US distrubutor, so all US 🇺🇸 orders are shipped directly from inside the US!! 🇺🇸🌟
He has SSSDH regs and Fems, plus loads of different SSSDH crosses 🔥🔥
Find him on insta. 👊

SexCreative

SexCreative

Back in the day I knew a guy that knew a guy that grew my favorite smoke ever. He called it the Shire. It was a cross between super silver haze and sour diesel. He has since lost his mother plant and has not made more in a long time.

Is it anywhere out there? A real strain? Or do I have to learn how to breed?
Sir sir!!!! I believe I HAVE EVERYTHING YOUR LOOKING FOR! SexCreative.com and @SexCreativeog on Instagram

F016C345 21FB 41F9 AAF3 92DAE2929CDD
3D8F3784 8496 4DC2 9C09 D84A1498948F
C47E6654 8259 4D73 8825 896173E563F2
F

Farmer87

Back in the day I knew a guy that knew a guy that grew my favorite smoke ever. He called it the Shire. It was a cross between super silver haze and sour diesel. He has since lost his mother plant and has not made more in a long time.

Is it anywhere out there? A real strain? Or do I have to learn how to breed?
copy cat genetics has it and it goes by super sour.. You cant buy from them direct for little stuff like i think but there are other whole salers you sell there seeds one i liked was from Canada.. Lots of freebies for a slight inconvenience Im just getting ready to flip 2 out 3 seeds I popped. I ended up with two different pheno's. One is more like a vine and the other is nicely shaped bush but both under went LST and both have been topped once. Same notes same everything. I've never grown super silver haze but the one that grew more like a bush favors it in structure id say from photos I've seen. its got that dark silverish foliage. Looks like there's gonna be a lot of big colas and the other favoring the SD I'm guessing (i haven't grown it either) doesn't have the tight node spacing or the same shape its kind of unruly it stretches in veg really bad so I can only imagine in flower. All of my plants are under a scorpion diablo x and none of them stretch like this at all, there more then sufficient light. Do you happen to know which side it favored , the one your buddy grew ? Ive been super interested in the strain but theres no info out there at all on it. They are two of the greatest strains if you grew up in the 90's or 2000's. I figured more people would be interested in it personally.

F

Farmer87

copy cat genetics has it and it goes by super sour.. You cant buy from them direct for little stuff like i think but there are other whole salers you sell there seeds one i liked was from Canada.. Lots of freebies for a slight inconvenience Im just getting ready to flip 2 out 3 seeds I popped. I ended up with two different pheno's. One is more like a vine and the other is nicely shaped bush but both under went LST and both have been topped once. Same notes same everything. I've never grown super silver haze but the one that grew more like a bush favors it in structure id say from photos I've seen. its got that dark silverish foliage. Looks like there's gonna be a lot of big colas and the other favoring the SD I'm guessing (i haven't grown it either) doesn't have the tight node spacing or the same shape its kind of unruly it stretches in veg really bad so I can only imagine in flower. All of my plants are under a scorpion diablo x and none of them stretch like this at all, there more then sufficient light. Do you happen to know which side it favored , the one your buddy grew ? Ive been super interested in the strain but theres no info out there at all on it. They are two of the greatest strains if you grew up in the 90's or 2000's. I figured more people would be interested in it personally.
I was complete wrong on the its not sour D and Super silver haze crossed its actually ECSD x Sour Best my apologies

Latest posts

Top Bottom