Super silver Haze f2

• Thread starter Foutwenty71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

A friend of mine from the West coast mailed me my very first notable strain to grow . While I have been growing pot outdoors on and off for 25 years I'm a complete newbie to this indoor stuff. This would be my second grow with these seeds. First one turned out okay,although I did not get to see it all the way through because of some legal issues in my state.... Long story short plant needed to get hidden out of sight and ended up getting frozen solid.... My butt still hurts... Or I should say I'm still butthurt... Better than a ticket or a trip to jail..... Going to post a pic of the dearly Departed... Take a look and see how far along it was I think it needed another week to10 days. Now I'm on my second grow with 15 days of veg time I'm in day 15 of 12 hours and still no sex shown... Not familiar with super silver haze originally from mr. Nice seeds although my buddy bread it and culled it and sent them to me saying they are f-2s... Not totally 100% sure what that means... Yeah I'm a little dense that way... I have no science to my methods my hands and eyes tell me whether soil is worth a damn or not.... Someone with some intimate knowledge of this strain please feel free to answer or ask any questions that I left out.. I'm liking this indoor thing... I can see myself answering questions on here a year or two from now.. indoor grow light newbie I am... But with a lot of hidden experience.. I'll post a couple of pics of my previous grow and current grow... Please help Winters are long here and I'm liking this... I'm going to master this... One way or another without spending a fortune... I had to go deep into my phone to come up with those pics of the budding plant... It was easier for me to just take a screenshot to move it up... The other pics I took just a few hours ago
Super silver haze f2 6
Super silver haze f2 3
Super silver haze f2
Super silver haze f2 4
Super silver haze f2 5

Super silver haze f2 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Just means the seeds been back crossed with itself to stabilize the strain which is ideal.
looks hella good though!
Jack

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I got a couple of those $20 LED boards in boxes too lol

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I got a couple of those $20 LED boards in boxes too lol
They actually work pretty decent if you keep them close enough to the plants. Can be all the way up to an inch away from the plant with no plant damage after 3 or 4 days. But I think it's the 5000 lumen GT l i t e thats making everything growing flower... I'll have to snap some more pictures during the light cycle tomorrow

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

They actually work pretty decent if you keep them close enough to the plants. Can be all the way up to an inch away from the plant with no plant damage after 3 or 4 days. But I think it's the 5000 lumen GT l i t e thats making everything growing flower... I'll have to snap some more pictures during the light cycle tomorrow
I used them myself until I got a little bigger. I am not knocking them at all. Great job actually for your grow situation.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Just means the seeds been back crossed with itself to stabilize the strain which is ideal.
looks hella good though!
Jack
Truly no offense at all, but this statement is not entirely accurate. An F2 is the 2nd filial generation. It is made when two F1s are bred together. Backcrossing occurs when an hybrid is bred with a parent. @OP outdoors is always beautiful, but indoors is nice for playing god. I wish you the best with it! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I bought these lights at separate times the panels were just to start my garden indoors because I live in a northern climate but with the decriminalization of weed I figured I would try a few indoors.. this little lady has had a big week..... She got herself a new pot, got a couple of clones cut off of her and showed me her sex and witnessed the murder of her brother 😆..... And so anyone who would know if I bred it back with the same strain would that make it an f3 then?.... Say later on with one of her clones?
IMG 20200211 072849592
IMG 20200211 072920483
IMG 20200211 072932186

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I bought these lights at separate times the panels were just to start my garden indoors because I live in a northern climate but with the decriminalization of weed I figured I would try a few indoors.. this little lady has had a big week..... She got herself a new pot, got a couple of clones cut off of her and showed me her sex and witnessed the murder of her brother 😆..... And so anyone who would know if I bred it back with the same strain would that make it an f3 then?.... Say later on with one of her clones?
View attachment 939906View attachment 939905View attachment 939904
I appreciate how you said that your plant witnessed the murder of her brother haha. An F3 would be obtained by pollinating one of your F2 females with an F2 male (her dead brother RIP) Good luck with your project! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I appreciate how you said that your plant witnessed the murder of her brother haha. An F3 would be obtained by pollinating one of your F2 females with an F2 male (her dead brother RIP) Good luck with your project! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Ok thanks

Top Bottom