Super Silver Haze Heat/Light Burn?

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

Pretty sure this is a combination of heat/light burn exasperated by low rh. I keep 1" of water in the flood trays now and the rh with the lights on runs about 40% to 50%. Temps are around 75+/-; footcandles 4000 +/-. I also snapped off the tops trying to super crop. Wondering if they are too damaged to warrant continuing or if there is any first aid for the poor little girls.
The lower right photo is purple diesel doing just fine. More or less the same conditions and feeding (earth juice). The are in the back under a 1kmh, 2 sweettooth in the middle, then 4 ssh. I Figure 6 girls will easily fill the 4x4 screen; another 2x4 screen goes over the purp d today. I've got 3 chenobyl I could substitute for the ssh if necessary.
The ssh are now under a stationary 600w hps. A 600w mh digilux is due today.
I'm also thinking maybe the ssh need less feeding than the pd.

Super silver haze heatlight burn
Super silver haze heatlight burn 2
Super silver haze heatlight burn 3
Super silver haze heatlight burn 4
dorjewright

dorjewright

No comments, ideas? Today the ssh still have these dark narley looking leaves and just don't seem as healthy as the other more indica dominant girls. Over fertilizing maybe?

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

The haze is a more dominant sativa, so it requires far less nutrients than your other varieties. It's important to group similar-to-take-care-of plants together if you plan on feeding them together.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I struggle with the same challenges with a small handfed multi-strain grow. Different nutrient requirements, different feeding schedules, etc. . .Worth it in the end.

outwest

dorjewright

dorjewright

The haze is a more dominant sativa, so it requires far less nutrients than your other varieties. It's important to group similar-to-take-care-of plants together if you plan on feeding them together.
Flushed, they seem better. I can feed separately so not a problem. Thanks.

Top Bottom