Super silver haze wilting, clawing under. Any guesses about problem?

• Thread starter Potlady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

It was a gift so I'm not griping. I got it like this but they only have 1 light too. Huh?
well maybe you should move it over the bigger plant and raise up your smaller plants.... They don't necessarily look bad at all.. just a little stretchy... Use some kind of pedestals or something and raise your smaller plants closer to the light just some ideas.... cheers

Potlady

Potlady

well maybe you should move it over the bigger plant and raise up your smaller plants.... They don't necessarily look bad at all.. just a little stretchy... Use some kind of pedestals or something and raise your smaller plants closer to the light just some ideas.... cheers
Thank you very much. I was afraid of burning the plant. That's why I didn't put it right over the big plant. It won't burn it?

infam0usgro

infam0usgro

You are def overfeeding your plant with water. Let the plant dry down a little bit and mix your nutes at like 50 percent strength and give them a nice flush with 50 percent strength. check your run off and if your getting higher numbers than what you are feeding it with, then you need to continue to give it more of a flush until the numbers are equal. Just learn to not over water your plant. It needs oxygen too you know ;)

Potlady

Potlady

You are def overfeeding your plant with water. Let the plant dry down a little bit and mix your nutes at like 50 percent strength and give them a nice flush with 50 percent strength. check your run off and if your getting higher numbers than what you are feeding it with, then you need to continue to give it more of a flush until the numbers are equal. Just learn to not over water your plant. It needs oxygen too you know ;)
Thank u sir, very helpful info 😊

Top Bottom