Super Silver Haze...

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pinekreek

SSH-funny how everyone's tastes and opinions on good herb are different, but ssh is always in the conversation.

D

DevilsAmongUs

I remember smoking the tiniest pinner of SSH awhile back from a friend transporting a large load from colorado, I was lit up for a good 3 or 4 hours after that, just coasting through my day with a giant whacked out grin on my face...ahhh memories good times.

L

luvinlife

yes it is new stock! new packaging and all..great germ rates, great plants thanks again to shanti and logic

D

Dubsta

I'm crossing a killer SSH cutting with a RM Super Silver Haze male and sending them in as Freebies in a lil over a month. The SSH Cutting is from Greenhouse from what i was told, old cutting and is killer, 10 - 11 weeks max. I'm guessing it was before the breakup at GH.. Also sending in a bunch of other crosses Im working on.. hope to get some feedback on them.

RM Sour Diesel 06 x (Pink Kush x RM SD 06)
RM Pink Kush x (Pink Kush x RM SD 06)
RM Mendo Purps 06 x RM SD 06
NL6 x RM SD

fractal

fractal

I had some kind of unexplainable draw to the Super Silver way before I ever started smoking weed. I remember looking at hightimes in the mid 90's and seeing centerfold pics of the super silver and I KNEW that was the one I wanted to try. Now it's been my staple strain for a long time and never lets me or anybody else down.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
here here.....

....I have ran SSH for some time now..and will continue to do so...i dont get anywhere near the tolerance buildup when smokin mostly SSH that i do when compared with almost everyother stain i smoke...I'll always have room for SSH...

G

guerillaMAN

I'm crossing a killer SSH cutting with a RM Super Silver Haze male and sending them in as Freebies in a lil over a month. The SSH Cutting is from Greenhouse from what i was told, old cutting and is killer, 10 - 11 weeks max. I'm guessing it was before the breakup at GH.. Also sending in a bunch of other crosses Im working on.. hope to get some feedback on them.

RM Sour Diesel 06 x (Pink Kush x RM SD 06)
RM Pink Kush x (Pink Kush x RM SD 06)
RM Mendo Purps 06 x RM SD 06
NL6 x RM SD

yeah dubs that ssh was from ghs back in 05' from the dam, i love that cut/pheno alot. stuff will be great to cross to a sour d... i was hoping to get around to that with my 2 rmsd males and possibly 1 more of my unsexed. The best weed i smoked this summer was ssh x sd at a phish show and it absolutely messed me up hard. I was smoking straight ecsd all day at the show... hit that once and it completely tripped me out and set me back in my seat. killer cross. hope you get some killer results :)
peace
gMAN

F

FastForward

I'm in need of a pack of SSH - anyone else definitely want to buy a pack? I'm sure if there's enough of us Logic will try to get a few if he can...

But you gotta be definite.... :)

FF

p.s. I think there's new aluminium foil packs apparently, I'd love some fresh SSH beans...

M

MR.SOG

i don't see a mr. nice section in the categories on thcbay. did logic stop carrying his seeds or does he remove the category when he doesn't have any in stock?

sorry if this question was already answered somewhere else.

M

MorganFreeman

i would like to see ssh back in stock as well.... if nothing else from mr. nice just a good supply of mr nice ssh

S

Smokin

ssh is in stock now... reeferman seeds... like yourself not finding mr nice but reeferman reports seem credi/commendable.

T

The Geneticist

Super Silver Haze was one of my first 15 pound plants that i did outside. Killer strain. Found a nice dence pheno. i was expecting something lankier.

H

hazed45

super silver haze?

i have 2 ssh clones that have been topped and are just about ready for transplant. i have 2 l.e.d. grow panels and a 600w hps..i am open for suggestions and was wondering when the best time to take a few cuttings would be...thanks

T

The Geneticist

Cuttings can be taken when ever branches are long enough.

L

l33t

Ideally you d take clones from seedplants that have vegged at least a couple of months.This ensures the clones are taken from a mature mom and will finish as soon as possible when flowered.

But you can take whenever you..can.

R

Rootztonic

just grabbed reefs ssh...read it yields big...poppin some soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom