Super Silver Haze

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

@Kendogsmoke
KDS seeds ' jsd (just some dank) is a representation of ssh bred to finish 10 wks. Im runnin it fer the first time right now......its lookin nice!!
Anyone run packs of this lately? Seriously thinking of trying a pack or 2, but tbh there's not much hype or talk about it lately can ya still find that SSH banger??

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I believe Green House Seeds was the original Breeder but I may be wrong, I have found a strong SSH pheno in packs of their Super Lemon Haze. 11 week finisher and potent.

Limonene

Limonene

the ssh f4 by dynasty genetics would be my tip for a good working of ssh. Been trying to track a pack down for ages.

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

Iv heard a good few old heads say ssh was one of theyr all time best smokes but also heard alot of the mr nice gear aint what it used to be.i hope thats not true coz iv got some mango widow and afghan haze from em.
yeah shantibaba at mr nice was the go to place for ssh, not sure what its like nowadays.

H

happy b

I believe Green House Seeds was the original Breeder but I may be wrong, I have found a strong SSH pheno in packs of their Super Lemon Haze. 11 week finisher and potent.
No thats right.ghs made it but not ghs as they are today.if you want ssh from the original breeder its mr nice seeds u want.
@Kendogsmoke
KDS seeds ' jsd (just some dank) is a representation of ssh bred to finish 10 wks. Im runnin it fer the first time right now......its lookin nice!!
View attachment 553926
Very nice!i didnt know thats what jsd was.i assumed it was a gdp type of cross.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I tend to type this a lot these days so ill answer this question this way. And yes, mr nice if you want ssh, i wont grow anyone elses.
Mango haze(sister strain of ssh) 2 phenos. Damn thing wont let me upload some of the pics, but this should be ok.
20151129 021412
20151129 015650
20151129 081058

Mr.X

Mr.X

Anyone run packs of this lately? Seriously thinking of trying a pack or 2, but tbh there's not much hype or talk about it lately can ya still find that SSH banger??
I just finished a run of SSH, dutch genetics and all i have to say about that is... buy AMERICAN !
@Kendogsmoke
View attachment 553926
Man... i know that you know that i just finished a run. Dude i hadn't been around cuz i was trimmin for 4 friggin weeks. And they really weren'twhere i would have liked them 2b @ 10 weeks. Overall they threw my whole schedule off wack to the point that im going with a pure indica if i can get 1. Seriously. Other than that the yield was good 2 units per 1k in 5gl smartpots in coco.

G gnome

G gnome

I just finished a run of SSH, dutch genetics and all i have to say about that is... buy AMERICAN !

Man... i know that you know that i just finished a run. Dude i hadn't been around cuz i was trimmin for 4 friggin weeks. And they really weren'twhere i would have liked them 2b @ 10 weeks. Overall they threw my whole schedule off wack to the point that im going with a pure indica if i can get 1. Seriously. Other than that the yield was good 2 units per 1k in 5gl smartpots in coco.
Glad ur back brother. On to the next one eh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom