Super Skunk Autos Stunted Seedlings

• Thread starter Ashephard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ashephard

Ashephard

Also they plants are taller then they loom in the picks decided to lst because to stem grew a little longer then I would like and Im tryimg something out...

Ashephard

Ashephard

By the way hydrometer is pretty much unreliable... Waiting on a new one.from amazon

Ashephard

Ashephard

There is an humidifier blowing right over them... I even put it in the in vapor... The numbers bearly changed. Temps.seem to be a little off as well. Meter got wet

H

heisen

You got root issues you should have white hairs coming off the roots like these.these are 1 week old..whats the water temp?are you running any bennies?

20180418 012929

Reactions: Ina
H

heisen

There is an humidifier blowing right over them... I even put it in the in vapor... The numbers bearly changed. Temps.seem to be a little off as well. Meter got wet
Put the bottles over them,it will make a huge difference till they can get big enough to sustain themselves in lower humidity

Ashephard

Ashephard

Thanks I thought they need the air movement from the fan. But your saying I should cover them with clear cups or bottles? Ive seen people do this... I have a humidity dome that could probaly fit over all four plants.... Thoughts?
Put the bottles over them,it will make a huge difference till they can get big enough to sustain themselves in lower humidity

H

heisen

Roots should look like centipedes not spaghetti noodles

H

heisen

Thanks I thought they need the air movement from the fan. But your saying I should cover them with clear cups or bottles? Ive seen people do this... I have a humidity dome that could probaly fit over all four plants.... Thoughts?
Just use bottles like these.i use them.on clones that first get there roots.i have saved some really fucked up plants like this.these are some of my clone only collection.
20180601 003044

Also get a pint of hydroguard.its critical you do this.add 3ml per gallon and you'll see some roots bounce back.

Ashephard

Ashephard

Currently the Res Contains 13 Gals PH is 6.2
Hydroguard Bene Bacteria
Root 66 Root Stimulator
Magic Cal
1/4 Strength BC Boost
14 Strength BC Grow
1/4 Strength Thrive Alive B1

PPM is 370 not sure of water.temp.honestly have not been tracking it... The temps maybe a little high....

Ashephard

Ashephard

Ok so at first I thought maybe you came off harsh but your advice was solid. My ladies starting taking off the last couple of days. They are looking awesome... Also added a couple frozen 1liter bootles to keep the res temps down... They are growing twice as fast at least...

Ashephard

Ashephard

Frozen water bottles are keeping the RES temp down. Checked PPM and it moved down from 370 to 200 so the ladies are hungry. Decided to bump the PPMS up to 500. Maybe a little high for the younger ladies. I will watch to see how they react.Humidifier is on the Fritz... Using humidity dome for now...

H

heisen

Frozen water bottles are keeping the RES temp down. Checked PPM and it moved down from 370 to 200 so the ladies are hungry. Decided to bump the PPMS up to 500. Maybe a little high for the younger ladies. I will watch to see how they react.Humidifier is on the Fritz... Using humidity dome for now...
Yeah man I think your on the right track,a ppm drop and ph rise is a good rhing.means they are eating.remove the domes for 10 minutes every 4 hrs.plants transpire 90 percent of the water they uptake.the more veg you have around your plants the less they will need humidity.they will get it from themselves.the domes will be good till they outgrow them than turn em loose.

Ashephard

Ashephard

Yeah man I think your on the right track,a ppm drop and ph rise is a good rhing.means they are eating.remove the domes for 10 minutes every 4 hrs.plants transpire 90 percent of the water they uptake.the more veg you have around your plants the less they will need humidity.they will get it from themselves.the domes will be good till they outgrow them than turn em loose.
PH is now 6.00 PPM 500... They all seem to like it just fine... Also noticed many new root hairs on my roots. Like 1000% more they are literally covered not sure if its the frozen water bottles or PPM adjustment but the root hairs went crazy... I'll post later want to keep them out the light...

20180604 223045
20180604 222826 HDR
20180604 223025
20180604 223018
Reactions: Ina
H

heisen

Yeah man it's the humidity pressure.plants have to have humidity to perspire,if they cannot perspire they cant take anything up,combined with water temps allowing more dissolved oxyegen your on the right track.dont overdue the nutes.i think 350 to 400 is good for autos in dwc.they will tell you when they need more.dont guess.learn ro read your plants to be a good grower

Ashephard

Ashephard

Yeah man it's the humidity pressure.plants have to have humidity to perspire,if they cannot perspire they cant take anything up,combined with water temps allowing more dissolved oxyegen your on the right track.dont overdue the nutes.i think 350 to 400 is good for autos in dwc.they will tell you when they need more.dont guess.learn ro read your plants to be a good grower

Yeah I was thinking it was high as well... I will watch them very closely over the next 36hrs if I see any adverse reactions I'll dilute the dilution.... So far so good. Just thinking they could use a little growth boost but remembered they are just 18-21 days old.
Does my plants look small it hard to tell since each is 2-3 days age difference... Will make sure I keep better notes on these things moving forward...

Ashephard

Ashephard

Do you think the stunted one will recover technically it is the oldest about 19 days from seed. No new yellowing leaves but the new growth is still quite small and stunted...

Top Bottom