Super Skunk Week 7 Bloom Ripening

• Thread starter AJKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AJKush

So my Super Skunk is 2 days from Bloom Week 7 some buds look alot more ripe than others. I got one of those pocket microscope it's so hard to get a good look I shake to much. Any ideas how much longer till chop?

Super skunk week 7 bloom ripening
Super skunk week 7 bloom ripening 2
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

So my Super Skunk is 2 days from Bloom Week 7 some buds look alot more ripe than others. I got one of those pocket microscope it's so hard to get a good look I shake to much. Any ideas how much longer till chop?
looks awesome so far, i personally would let that one go a few more weeks. but its personal preference. some like to harvest that bit early. some later.

A

AJKush

Yea I was thinking that also. Just worried because my last grow it was autos seemed like trichomes were falling off during last 2 weeks. They were frosted then by the end of 2 weeks not so much idk what happened. Any idea how long trichomes last once milky? I plan on that one to be a mother so I was thinking just harvesting bud by bud

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Yea I was thinking that also. Just worried because my last grow it was autos seemed like trichomes were falling off during last 2 weeks. They were frosted then by the end of 2 weeks not so much idk what happened. Any idea how long trichomes last once milky? I plan on that one to be a mother so I was thinking just harvesting bud by bud
they should be fine bud trichomes just mature over time, each plant matures differently. once they go milky its like a week or so after they start changing to amber, your plant should be a nice smoke by the look of it. another 2 week it would be way better more mature.👍

D

DankDealer

Impressive stuff, man!

A

AJKush

Nirvana Co and royal queen Co. I manipulate the light with CFL Ble spectrum and a 240w full spectrum with far red spectrum for increasing yeild.

20240503 142439 03
20240503 142501 01
Last edited:
A

AJKush

How long should I wait to harvest the tips the Sherb I got when it was 2 foot from a friend that had the tall one in corner. Should I start harvest the main cola first the let under branches grow

20240503 142501 01
A

AJKush

This is the Sherb my guy was just going to give them away. Cuz they were super tall on the edge. But I had room all cola no branches but to my surprise it was frosted from day one
20240503 142302 01

20240503 142302 01
A

AJKush

Nice work, dude! Your plants are thriving!
I get most of the from Holland but expensive but unique. USA I like RQS and Nirvana. Seedsman tho u got to know what your looking for. I grow peat based and organic liquid fertilizer then synthetic fertilizer at certain times or if I'm missing a mineral

Top Bottom