Super Skunk X Alien Kush

• Thread starter ChilliUK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't wait to see some dankness purple skunk full of frozt!!!!!

C

ChilliUK

Hi guys,

Heres a fortnightly update to my Super Aliens. Im now at 14 days flowering and the buds are beginning to form. Not too much too see yet but like all good things these will take time :)

Topping and bending the plants has resulted in them all being nice compact bushy plants which suits my cupboard as I only have so much head room. The ones on the outside of the grow have a bit more stretch to them, the right hand side one more so but theyre all prety compact and easy to manage during the stretch.

Ive moved from Canna terra vega to flores for the first two weeks flowering and from this friday Im gonna try out the Earth Juice Sugar Peak range. Ive got the Flowering and Grand finale ferts and Im curious to see how the plants are with this as Ive been a Canna user for years now.

Ive also staked the plants up and made some DIY cages with bamboo sticks and sponge coated twisty tie plant support, hopefully these will sweel up so big that the cages will be put to the test ;)

Ive also got 13 of the 16 clones I took rooted and potted up in 4" pots ready for when these are finished. Once theyre down and sampled Ill know which is my fave and then I can go from there with the clones.

Heres some random shots, and I'll post some more in a couple of weeks....

Chilli

SS x AK 14flow no1
SS x AK 14flow no2
SS x AK 14flow no3
SS x AK 14flow no4
SS x AK 14flow no5
SS x AK 14flow no6
SS x AK 14flow no7
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Chilli, looks nice, dark green and heathly there! Good luck with ur new nutes line...

G

grenbone

Hey Euforia, thanks alot mate I cant wait to try them.
These are in 3 gallon ( 11 litre ) pots.

Do you plan on transplanting into larger pots, or are you gonna flower them out to finish in the 3 gallon pots?

I can't wait to see some purple skunky funky alien ladies in full bloom!
Great looking plants bro. :anim_30:

waayne

waayne

Looking good Chilli!
Can't wait to see those girls in flower!
:passingjoint:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
# gallons is perfect in your space and 4 females is quite enough in there too. Yes it is great to get mostly females but you got what you needed.

You are doing great too. You obviously have a green thumb ChillUK. Your little neck of the UK is going to have some fine smoke soon enough. Take your time and enjoy the fun in growing out those Super Skunk Aliens.

G

grenbone

yeah, 3 gallon pots look perfect for your space. I'm thinking of running all my testers in 3 gallon pots in a small space as well.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that everythings back to normal, hopefully will we see a update! Hope everything went well for yah!

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
right on....

..tagged....Good LUCK!!!!....I just had 6/6 SSxALiens and 4/6 Alien Kushf2s...all lookin healthy strong seedlings....thnx Raskal!!!....Qwon

G

grenbone

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing some Super Skunk x Alien Kush buds. Hopefully there will be an update soon.

genepool

genepool

I'm in for sure these look great, good luck with these beauties ChilliUK

C

ChilliUK

hey there fellas,

well these plants came down months ago.. back end of august to be precise. Couldnt update the thread as the forum got locked and never got round to making a new post in the photgraphy section.

I gotta say they were some awesome plants, I split my grow with my bro but I still got about a half ounce left and its all really nice smoke.

The even better news is that all the clones rooted well and Im actually planning on harvesting these second round of plants this weekend. Give me a day or two and I'll get some shots up of these plants before theyre chopped down along with some comments on how each of them smokes !!

Glad to see Raskal back, Ive still got a pack of PU x Alien Kush in the fridge but am looking forward to anything that may come out next year

C

ChilliUK

Heres a little taster till I get round to taking some new shots, I just found this one when Ive looked on my computer from last time. This is the No.2 plant at 46 days flowering this one went the longest out of the phenos I got , but they were all pretty quick, with the others done by around 50-55 days.

No2 46 day flowering
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Beautiful stuff right there! I'd love to see more of these in the future.

Glad you still got pics of the grow.

Top Bottom