Super Skunk

• Thread starter Crops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crops

Crops

Super skunk back in the day when I was a lad it was the best thing on the market in the 90s so I decided to pop some Beans has anyone got any good information on growing ,feeding ,regiment and nutrition what’s the best to feed!! Second grow And the ladies are about 12 inches high now

Hydro head

Hydro head

From what I remember it’s a cross between afgani and skunk #1, mostly indica and stinks like hell lol, make sure u have a carbon filter running, don’t think it stretches loads as they get quite bushy, can’t remember what they were like with nutes, maybe add how ur growing them etc soil, dwc, nft, and what sort of light ur using

Crops

Crops

B3C06A0F 68A9 4974 BE3B B274DE04443A
27F70D27 8198 4810 8CDA 0560B43E91C9
From what I remember it’s a cross between afgani and skunk #1, mostly indica and stinks like hell lol, make sure u have a carbon filter running, don’t think it stretches loads as they get quite bushy, can’t remember what they were like with nutes, maybe add how ur growing them etc soil, dwc, nft, and what sort of light ur using

Crops

Crops

Yeah man the ones at the front are cloans from my over grow train wreck and the taller ones at the back of the super skunk there in a Soil mix and will be going under a 600watt high-pressure sodium to day in a 2x2 by8 tent aswell lol p.s...bin looking at carbon filters on Amazon and eBay :)

Crops

Crops

Use panda film vs black bags. Black absorb light, the panda film (white side) will reflect the light for your plants much better.
yeh man just waiting for the girls in the tent to finish I think about a week or two that most..
Then theses new 6 are going in :) Only got one tent at the moNeed to invest in another one I do it all for my brother-in-law cuz he could not grow a daisy lol... but joking aside I put tinfoil all where the black bags was now so much better with a lot of light bouncing around now thanks man for top advice

Hydro head

Hydro head

Tinfoil can cause hotspots and burn ur plants, get some white mylar it will be much better

Latest posts

Top Bottom