Super small black pests.

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

I have some type of super small black bugs that I didn't even notice til I went for some clones, which have all died. Best description I can give is maybe 10 or 20 percent the size and shape of this hyphen -. With my 4x magnifying glass, I still can't see legs. They don't jump, fly or make webs. I clone with styrofoam floating in water with airstones and first saw them crawling on styro after sticking in 3 or 4 cuts. Most rooted then died after transplant. Leaves on mothers are now becoming mottled, pale green and curling a little. Can't show pics here in the Bible belt. Help me eradicate please! Sarge

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Off the toppa mah, I'll have to agree with pheno.

C

cofi

yup notice any white waxy build up anywhere? couple of little flies? RA are everywhere :(

altimood

altimood

Major Bummer for Sgt. Shultz. Have to suspect the microscopic yet mighty root aphid. I'm pretty sure they are from outer space. Plenty of info for you all over this place for RA's. Good luck buddy.

L

LUDACRIS.

I have some type of super small black bugs that I didn't even notice til I went for some clones, which have all died. Best description I can give is maybe 10 or 20 percent the size and shape of this hyphen -. With my 4x magnifying glass, I still can't see legs. They don't jump, fly or make webs. I clone with styrofoam floating in water with airstones and first saw them crawling on styro after sticking in 3 or 4 cuts. Most rooted then died after transplant. Leaves on mothers are now becoming mottled, pale green and curling a little. Can't show pics here in the Bible belt. Help me eradicate please! Sarge

Personaly i would chop a leaf of and get it under a scope to see what excact bug you are dealing with.
(good luck).
:worried

Latest posts

Top Bottom